I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Third Annual DAMN Birthday Camp & Ride: April 1-3

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Third Annual DAMN Birthday Camp & Ride: April 1-3

Post by Granville »

Planning a Pig Roast on Saturday Night :thumbup: . Bring $20.00 and feast :eats:

DAMN Birthday Party Animals! :kumbaya:
  1. Granville
  2. Joker
  3. Kyler
  4. Bucho
  5. Wingfixer
  6. Boom Boom
  7. RRob
  8. CapoGreg
  9. phoo
  10. BigBird
  11. GearedUp
  12. pschuler
  13. Junior
  14. master62
  15. dougmccabe
  16. davej
  17. Weaselboy
  18. Skinny-J
  19. Mullethead774
  20. OldmanX
  21. bkyler
  22. mdubya (setting up DS and/or SUMo rides too)
  23. loosescrew
  24. 21783mike
  25. Ovo
  26. biffer99 + family
  27. Apexlocator
  28. gary5410
  29. TyMarp (setting up DS and/or SUMo rides too)
  30. Pa_trailrider
  31. Grady
  32. RadioRyder
  33. GearedUp

Partakers of Porcine :eats:
1. Granville
2. Joker
3. Kyler
4. phoo
5-7. dak plus friends
8-13. Biffer and clan
14. Junior
15. Bucho
16. GearedUp

DAMN Maybes :dirtdog:
  1. dirtygrunt
------------------------------------
Back by popular demand!

In celebration of DAMN Riders .org’s Third year of throttle happy internet life, I will host a DAMN Birthday Camp & Ride, to adult registered users. Considering the monumental significance of this third birthday event, I have carefully re-selected the same special single track riding site that has continued to put a DAMN smile on your face .

Located in the heart of scenic Western MD, just 15-miles from Frostburg, this secured private track has remained a closely guarded secret for many years. But due to this historic birthday event, we are welcomed back to ride on a well groomed single track, climb a series of challenging hard packed mining hills, roll down steep descents, hammer a tight pine sections and maybe even carve in some new trails. Selected by Dirtbike Television as a it’s own “super secret test riding facility”, this diverse single track now becomes available to you DAMN Riders free and legal.

For those DAMN Riders whose bike’s are not yet set-up for the technical rigors of single track riding are still welcome to stop by camp and conspire trips to near by points of interest, such as Dan’s Rock and the Savage River State Park. At this time, I ask resident dual sport wizard and local super hero Mr. MDUBYA to step forward and organize just such an off-property day ride.

Plan on primitive style camping. However, the property does contain a very very large building which has a bathroom. That is, if the fickle plumbing is deemed operational.

PM me, if you desire to attend this DAMN Birthday Camp & Ride. Include your full name, age, phone number, riding experience and e-mail address. I will send members directions to our private property and a copy of a waiver of liability. A waiver of liability is required prior to riding on my family’s private property and it will also help me keep track of how many DAMN Riders plan to attend. It is also required for all riders to wear a full compliment of safety gear (helmet, goggles, chest protector, elbow pads, knee pads, gloves and MX style boots) and have had sufficient single track experience that would qualify them as an experienced “C” rider or better. This is a challenging single track designed for accomplished riders. This not a place to come and try to learn how to ride a motorcycle or behave in anyway less than a responsible adult.

A word of warning to would be trespasser. This is a secure private property and is lawfully posted. Trespasser have and will continue to be dealt with harshly. The property is gated and is monitored daily by a dedicated group of well armed local hunters. For hunting privileges on the property, they detain trespassers until my good friend the local Game Warden, Mr. May arrives to confiscate their bikes or four wheelers.

Footage from HC last ride of 09. The pines.

:kumbaya: :kumbaya: :kumbaya: April 1 to April 3 :kumbaya: :kumbaya:

Rain Date April 8 to 10
Jim
Last edited by Granville on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:38 am, edited 14 times in total.
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Third Annual DAMN Birthday Camp & Ride

Post by Rut Row »

I made this asticky - this is one of those events you DAMN well don't want to miss! :roost:

The Wasp will be in attendance for those who think they are man enough to mount it. :lol2:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

Kyler wrote:I made this asticky - this is one of those events you DAMN well don't want to miss! :roost:

The Wasp will be in attendance for those who think they are man enough to mount it. :lol2:
I call 1st dibs :ride:
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Lets get a date pinned down, I sure would like to have this on my ride list for spring.
Just sayin, but 13 - 20 - 27 of March are all enduro dates and I know some of you guys were kicking around doing a spring enduro.
April looks blank for off road events other than R&T trials is April 17.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Woo-Hoo!! I can't wait! I got some lower gears I been dyin to try out on your secret test track!!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote:Woo-Hoo!! I can't wait! I got some lower gears I been dyin to try out on your secret test track!!
do you have any scheduled weekends off in that time period? You definitely need some Wasp passenger training for the 2011 Shen500.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

DAMN reunion is last weekend in April.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

March 8th is our birthday. We ought to do it in March.

Hare is going to get CJCR to add a [D]AMN class to their hare scramble at the Boyer Farm on March 6th. I want to do that.

I vote for March 19/20 (personal reasons - can't get a kitchen pass 2 weekends in a row :fitz: )

The MCI Dual Sport is April 3rd - I could skip that if this was a better weekend.

April 29 - May 1 - 4th Annual DAMN Reunion
Ken
B DIRT
DAMN Poohba

Post by B DIRT »

Kyler wrote:

Ken I think this is the hundredth time Ive read this same saying and still have yet to ride the DAMN thing :salute:
2002 XR650R (plated)
1990 TransAlp
2000 XR650R (trophy)
2002 CR125R
2009 Big Red
1977 CT90
2008 CRF230L (wifeys)
2003 XR650R (crackbabys)
1999 CR80R (crackbabys)
1972 XL250 (crackbabys)
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

B DIRT wrote:
Kyler wrote:
Ken I think this is the hundredth time Ive read this same saying and still have yet to ride the DAMN thing :salute:
Its a Honda - what did you expect? :amazon:

too bad you haven't made the events where is was running - you coming to this one?
Ken