I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

GreenRidge ORV, Satruday July 12th

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
DNFJoe

Re: GreenRidge ORV, Satruday July 12th

Post by DNFJoe »

FOX8505 wrote:
DNFJoe wrote: I found Green Ridge on my trip to Cumberland and tried riding there in the Rain on the 4th of July. It was too slick for me to go far with the rain coming down hard and decided I want to go back and check it out when dry.

Joe
I ran through GR on the 3rd. what a horrible couple of days it was last weekend. never stopped raining.
I think the rain could have been fun if I had more experience dirt riding. I wished I could have stopped back on Sunday since the day was pretty nice compared to the 4th but it still may have been to slick for my comfort. I had to get home though so that gives me the good excuse of heading back tomorrow.

Joe
FOX8505

Re: GreenRidge ORV, Satruday July 12th

Post by FOX8505 »

ya know it isn't the fact that it is slick that bothered me, it was more the annoying steady rain fall. With my short supermoto front fender setup I had light mud hitting the goggles the whole time. I used to have tinted goggles but I actually wiped off the tint with my hand and there now clear. WTF