I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

GreenRidge ORV, Satruday July 12th

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: GreenRidge ORV, Satruday July 12th

Post by Rut Row »

RRob wrote:Though not officially cancelled yet, rumor has it that the July 12th haresramble at Deep Creek Lake won't be run.
DANG! since I thought you were racing, I made other plans for that day. :frustrated:

My son-in-law is coming up to get some furniture and I have postponed this twice now - my bride would shoot me if I postponed it again. :bash:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

DAMN Green Ridge ride Friday the 11th. See new thread. :deal:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
DNFJoe

Post by DNFJoe »

Hi Guys I am new here. I am in the Arlington VA area. I found Green Ridge on my trip to Cumberland and tried riding there in the Rain on the 4th of July. It was too slick for me to go far with the rain coming down hard and decided I want to go back and check it out when dry.

Is anyone still going on Saturday?

I am a slow rider (usually 1st and second gear) and don't have much experience offroad but like to get out when I can. I am planning on leaving the DC area at 7am and should be there around 9am. I plan to trailer my DR650 on my tow Hitch carrier.

I hope to make some DAMN new friends!

Joe
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

DNFJoe wrote:Is anyone still going on Saturday?

I am a slow rider (usually 1st and second gear) and don't have much experience offroad but like to get out when I can. I am planning on leaving the DC area at 7am and should be there around 9am. I plan to trailer my DR650 on my tow Hitch carrier.

I hope to make some DAMN new friends!
Hi Joe - and it is about DAMN time you got here too! :thumbsup:

I think all of the Saturday group has shifted to Friday. You are free to use the DAMN Medical Excuse(TM) - tell your boss you developed a severe problem with your vision, you have to take the day off Friday and see a doctor about it cuz you just can't see working! :lol8:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Come on out Friday, we can have a DR650 take over!
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
DNFJoe

Post by DNFJoe »

Kyler wrote:
Hi Joe - and it is about DAMN time you got here too! :thumbsup:

I think all of the Saturday group has shifted to Friday. You are free to use the DAMN Medical Excuse(TM) - tell your boss you developed a severe problem with your vision, you have to take the day off Friday and see a doctor about it cuz you just can't see working! :lol8:
Hey if things were different for me this week I would have, but I had a death in the family and just returned today, So I can't blow off tomorrow.

Joe
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

What's up, Joe! I'm sorry you can't make it to Green Ridge tomorrow. Come on out and ride with us anytime. Do you still live in the neighborhood behind my work? Stop by the shop sometime.
Rob

XR650L
DNFJoe

Post by DNFJoe »

Hey RRob,

Yep right around the block off 14th street. This year has been an off year for me so far but I am looking at making some more time for the dirt. I wish I could ditch tomorrow and meet up with some of the folks here for the friday ride, but that would be way uncool for me to shaft my boss, he has been good to me, i was off mon-wed. I am looking foward to some good riding in the future, I hope to develop some better dirt skillz.

I definenately don't want to be missing any future rides with a cook out afterwards.

Catch you later, Joe
FOX8505

Post by FOX8505 »

DNFJoe wrote: I found Green Ridge on my trip to Cumberland and tried riding there in the Rain on the 4th of July. It was too slick for me to go far with the rain coming down hard and decided I want to go back and check it out when dry.

Joe
I ran through GR on the 3rd. what a horrible couple of days it was last weekend. never stopped raining.