I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Green Ridge report

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Green Ridge report

Post by mdubya »

DIRT101 wrote:Glad to see you and Dennys (finally) out riding.

It's getting a bit hot down here, we are almost into our 3 summer months where we skip riding. The rest of the year is near perfect.

George and I have new toys, a KTM 300XCW and a 250XCW. We haven't had much chance to ride them due t the heat.

I've go mine tagged street legal.

Abi is off up to camp in WV, in two weeks, so we are going bring the bikes up and do some of the hatfield McCoy trails.

Chris E. down in the sunshine state.

P.S. our 525 and 450 EXC's are for sale if you know anybody looking. I have Motad wheels that will fit either bike.
Is the new 250 a 2 stroke also?

Hatfield McCoy sounds fun. When are you doing that? :brows:

Got a price on the SM set up for the 525? I don't know if I can afford it, but I need it. :mrgreen:

BTW-if you root around here, you will see that plenty of riding (and carnage) has been going on this spring. Look specifically for links to DAMN campout @ Green Ridge, Mike, RRob, and Lou @ Eastern Rendezvous (that is a good one!), and the recent supermoto ride report.

Good to hear from you Mr. Edwards!
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

desmocourtney wrote:Nice report Mike.

I WILL join you one of these days!

If any Balto area guys want to split gas cost let me know.

desmocourtney@yahoo.com

Courtney

There you are! :ride: Say the word and we can get a Green Ridge or SM ride (track or street) going. There are plenty of Baltimore County guys (and Carrol County too) here who will head out Green Ridge way with you. There are several guys doing Baltimore County dual sport rides too. There is a guy on SMJ right now, looking for someone to share a ride to Beaver Run on Sunday for an SM dirt and asphalt SM only track day this Sunday. I can't make it to that one, unfortunately. DP is looking for SM wheels for his YZF and Bob (restukey) is interested in getting up to Beaver Run for SM practice, so I am sure we/you guys can work out some ride share to get up there. On the same foot, Bob would gladly share a ride with you out here for an SM weekend any time. :deal:

Let's do it! :kumbaya: :cheers:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Post by chriskoz »

Anyone want to head out to Green Ridge on the 28th or 29th? I'll be coming from Baltimore.
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

chriskoz wrote:Anyone want to head out to Green Ridge on the 28th or 29th? I'll be coming from Baltimore.

Maybe, possibly. Try posting a new thread see if you can get some more interest.
Bruce