I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

RRobFest I

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

RRobFest I

Post by Rut Row »

RRob - Bucho and I will be over on the 21st around 10 or so. Have the coffee on, the skills practice area groomed and the bikes ready. If you can't be home, just leave the keys under the back door mat! :lol2: :ride: :ride: :ride:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Re: RRobFest I

Post by chriskoz »

I'm in. Should we check with Rob to make sure it's okay?
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

chriskoz wrote:I'm in. Should we check with Rob to make sure it's okay?
I dunno. He might object to us jumping over his house and into the pasture. Particularly using HIS bikes! :harhar:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

:-o I should log on more often...

Come on over on the 21st, its fine with me. We can go for a dual-sport ride from here, come back for lunch, do some local trail riding, drink beer and then practice wheelies in the yard. :thumbup:
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

BTW, anyone who feels like coming out is welcome. Send me a PM for directions. I'm not sure exactly what we're going to get into but it'll be fun. Bring a dual-sport bike. Guns optional. Lunch will be served. Happy hour at five.
Rob

XR650L
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

RRob wrote:BTW, anyone who feels like coming out is welcome. Send me a PM for directions. I'm not sure exactly what we're going to get into but it'll be fun. Bring a dual-sport bike. Guns optional. Lunch will be served. Happy hour at five.
I'd be happy to pick up a few boxes of shells - don't own a gun but used to shoot competitively and wouldn't mind squeezing off a few again. What should I bring?
Ken
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

I have lots of .22LR, 7.62x39mm and 12 gauge and probably just enough .45ACP, .30-30 and .30-06. If you want to do a lot of shooting, bring a box of whichever you want to shoot.
Rob

XR650L
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

My wife is working the graveyard shift tonight and won't get home until 4am. Do me a favor and pull down into the field when you get here. Look for the blue EZ-up.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

RRob wrote:My wife is working the graveyard shift tonight and won't get home until 4am. Do me a favor and pull down into the field when you get here. Look for the blue EZ-up.
will do :thumbup:
Ken
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

So I guess we'll leave the guns till AFTER riding...
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200