I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

I don't know where to go Saturday 6/7

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
FOX8505

I don't know where to go Saturday 6/7

Post by FOX8505 »

Anyone riding Saturday 6/7/08? I'm looking for some new routes. Maybe out in the Western countys not real sure. Maybe northern. Twisties, hills, hill climbs, trails, gravel roads... what ever. Somebody point me in a general direction and I'll see what I can find. Leaving out of Pasadena AA. Co.

Thanks for the ideas.
TheAntiCrash

Re: I don't know where to go Saturday 6/7

Post by TheAntiCrash »

I didn't post ride , because of harescramble event same weekend,I figured lots of action there.

However if you are interested in doing a Greenridge State Forest "tour" (dual-sport) , I plan to be at the headquarters and ready to go at 9AM, saturday 6-7-08,

Looks like three of us, should be a good day!

It takes me 2 hrs + to trailer there,from near BWI, so unless I get another flat tire I'll be there at 9, 9:30 latest Plan to head into Buchannon State forest in PA also

'Should wrap it up by 2 or 3, probably be hot enough by then

PM, or post again,

2 drz400s' and a wr400(plated)
FOX8505

Re: I don't know where to go Saturday 6/7

Post by FOX8505 »

I've riden GR for years, and have a camping trip planned for July 4th weekend. Thanks for the invite but I don't have enough time Saturday to fit in a GR run. I think I'm going to just head out MD Rt144 toward Frederick Co. and see what I can find. Almost always find a trail shooting off the road somewhere. Hit it, see what I find.

It's supposed to be a high of 95 tomorrow so I'll be packing the camel back for sure. What is Buchannon State forest? I havn't heard of that one.