I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

The Loony Misadventures of Teethgrinder

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Teethgrinder

The Loony Misadventures of Teethgrinder

Post by Teethgrinder »

This will be my final transmission before departing for my trip tomorrow. It will include (in some order) Maryland, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, West Virginia, and Virginia, spanning somewhere between 6-8. Bright and early start tomorrow, with a lot of Interstate travel at the beginning. After that, I can pick my paths. I am guessing 1700-1800 miles total.
The V-Strom is broken in, and ready to go! I will take as many photos as I can, hopefully a few will even be good. Looks like storms in Tornado Alley, per usual. Should be an interesting experience.

While not necessarily a DAMN ride, I will surely search for DAMN opportunities and DAMN related points along the way.

Take care all, and talk to you after next weekend! :ride: :ride: :ride: :ride: :ride:
Roadracer_Al

Re: The Loony Misadventures of Teethgrinder

Post by Roadracer_Al »

Ride fast and take chances!
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Be safe, good luck.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

Now you're taking all the fun outta things. :lol2:
Teethgrinder

Post by Teethgrinder »

I have returned! :rickey:

I am composing my photos and thoughts. Report to come - 2000 miles of it. :rayof:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

:lurker:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Teethgrinder

Post by Teethgrinder »

Almost there...
Teethgrinder

Post by Teethgrinder »

Finally done! It's long, so I put it here:
http://escapeartistscafe.blogspot.com/2 ... ccess.html

to save DAMN space. Go check it out. Some is not interesting to DAM guys, as most have seen some of this before. But go see anyway.

:ride:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bravo! Great report. Now tell me how well that jacket stood up to rain and heat. I need a summer jacket and I'm real partial to obnoxious hi-viz yellow! :thumbup:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Teethgrinder

Post by Teethgrinder »

I've found it great in the 100 heat (for a jacket worn in 100 degree heat). The rain passes through it as if it wasn't there, but the liner works fairly well. It's light too. It washed nicely in my shower on return also. I just wore it in there and scubbed it down as I would me. Easy that way.
:rickey: