I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Rally Moto WV Jason?

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Rally Moto WV Jason?

Post by mdubya »

OK Jason, apparently you attended this event last year.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=332139

What can you tell us about it as far as spectating? Also, can you share last years route? I would like to explore. My recent experiences on the EXC have been a bit eye opening. This seems like terrain taylor made for the EXC. Hmmmmm...... :bandit:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Re: Rally Moto WV Jason?

Post by hondahawkrider »

mdubya wrote:OK Jason, apparently you attended this event last year.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=332139

What can you tell us about it as far as spectating? Also, can you share last years route? I would like to explore. My recent experiences on the EXC have been a bit eye opening. This seems like terrain taylor made for the EXC. Hmmmmm...... :bandit:
ok.. something just happened in my browser... I just lost 2 pages of writing bout it... I walked away - came back and hour later to finish a 1/2 page and it made me login again and poof...

Cliff notes... Route Sheets are protected - participants pay for em - and I think they must be turned it.. That said, My dad who is a rally enthusiast who has rallyed before I born, helped proof last years route... So, lets just say I know it and leave it at that...

The roads would be an AWESOME d/s ride - but it's in the middle of nowhere and there is NO cell signal so it's not the best solo route... They are running motorcycles this year - but the deal is to participate you must have run a sandblast before - you can't be a noob at this rally... IT's a saftey issue, I kid you not you could run off the side of a mountain and not be found. On day two, I sat at such a point in the woods.

It's my point to make a ride outta some of the interesting roads in the area, but the restoration of the 74 saab 96 as a historic rallye car for similiar type events - has bit into my 620 restoration time. Hit me off list if you want some extra info, I can provide it..
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se