I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Hammer Run - 11/6 & 11/7/2010

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Stinson
DAMN Expert

Re: Hammer Run - 11/6 & 11/7/2010

Post by Stinson »

husky123 wrote:
Stinson wrote:Hi guys,

I just moved to the Northern VA area, (The Plains). Ill be at the Hammer Run, hope to see some of you guys there. Ill be on a 525. :roost:
Hey Stinson. Welcome! I'm right down the road from you in good ole Aldie. We should ride sometime. :thumbup:
Its Lee right??? I came by a few months back and got a brake switch from you for my 650R. I have been hanging out with Dave Johnson, think you bought his 250. Ill look for ya up there.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Junior wrote:Ken, Will the DAMN banner be flying hi and proud? I hope we can get spots close to each other. :roost: :roost:
The DAMN Banner will be unfurled at the hotel (Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites: VINELAND). If Grady is coming, he can raise his at the camp ground. :deal:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Kyler wrote:
Junior wrote:Ken, Will the DAMN banner be flying hi and proud? I hope we can get spots close to each other. :roost: :roost:
The DAMN Banner will be unfurled at the hotel (Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites: VINELAND). If Grady is coming, he can raise his at the camp ground. :deal:
What good is it at the hotel? :screwy: I hope you are still going to hang out? Is there a spare banner or do they cost money? :deal:
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
husky123

Post by husky123 »

Stinson wrote:
husky123 wrote:
Stinson wrote:Hi guys,

I just moved to the Northern VA area, (The Plains). Ill be at the Hammer Run, hope to see some of you guys there. Ill be on a 525. :roost:
Hey Stinson. Welcome! I'm right down the road from you in good ole Aldie. We should ride sometime. :thumbup:
Its Lee right??? I came by a few months back and got a brake switch from you for my 650R. I have been hanging out with Dave Johnson, think you bought his 250. Ill look for ya up there.
Oh yeah, that's right! Ole Dave's a great guy. See you there.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Junior wrote:What good is it at the hotel? :screwy: I hope you are still going to hang out? Is there a spare banner or do they cost money? :deal:
Grady has one - there are two known and you can buy one through the DAMN Riders Goodie Shop - $42

and it depends on how many times I slide into and under trees as to whether or not I hang out... :shrug:

:kumbaya:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
OldmanX
DAMN Expert

Post by OldmanX »

IN!
530 XCR-W...plated
300 XC
WR450
XR600R...for sale
OTTO
DAMN n00b

Post by OTTO »

Kyler wrote:
psmcn wrote:If I can get the rear shock seal that I blew out at the Shen 500 done then I'll be there. Oh, and maybe straighten the rear wheel too :dry:

must fix bike, must fix bike, must fix bike.................. :whip:
:whip3: Must ride! fix bike over winter... :rayof:
As much as I subscribe to that theory, If there is a puddle of oil under your rear shock it is time to fix before riding....I have a few days off and the parts so I'm hoping to get it done as well as the honey-do list.
Paul McN.
18 KTM 250 EXC-F
16 Honda Africa Twin
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

I plan to head up Friday evening and camp Friday and Saturday nights. Anyone want to share a ride? I can sqeeze 2 bikes in the bed, or I have a trailer also. Planning on riding both days this year, but we'll se how things are holding up Sunday morning.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Grady wrote:I plan to head up Friday evening and camp Friday and Saturday nights. Anyone want to share a ride? I can sqeeze 2 bikes in the bed, or I have a trailer also. Planning on riding both days this year, but we'll se how things are holding up Sunday morning.
don't forget your banner!
Ken
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

I wont :thumbup: