I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Monday, May 27th

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Monday, May 27th

Post by Rut Row »

Saturday mdubya, bucho, al, bob, dom & tymarp will be leading the WV State Police on a scenic tour of the WV back roads. :amazon:

Where would the mere mortals like to ride on Monday? ORV? Watershed? Michaux? Maybe we should ride over and bring burgers to the cell block?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Monday, May 27th

Post by mdubya »

DAMNKLRRider wrote: Maybe we should ride over and bring burgers to the cell block?
We would appreciate that if Bucho's super powers can't keep us out of the pokey. :bandit:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

If anyone is feeling really adventurous, my yard desperately needs mowing. :peep:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Teethgrinder

Post by Teethgrinder »

DAMNKLRRider wrote:Saturday mdubya, bucho, al, bob, dom & tymarp will be leading the WV State Police on a scenic tour of the WV back roads. :amazon:

Where would the mere mortals like to ride on Monday? ORV? Watershed? Michaux? Maybe we should ride over and bring burgers to the cell block?
I'm up for any of those. Let's see the bike-with-no-plates riders chime in before making a choice? That would dictate the destination, I suppose. But I'm good every day this weekend for just about anything.
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

I'll try to remember not to say "Hey Pig, just get yer fascist thug jack boot off my neck, I just wanna be free to do what I want, you know, like, go fast and party, man".

I'm riding at the back anyway. :bandit:
Teethgrinder

Post by Teethgrinder »

Roadracer_Al wrote:I'll try to remember not to say "Hey Pig, just get yer fascist thug jack boot off my neck, I just wanna be free to do what I want, you know, like, go fast and party, man".

I'm riding at the back anyway. :bandit:

Simpy marvelous! :harhar: