I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Dirty Dabbers June 5/6 2010 - Mill Hall, PA

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Trials tires anyone?

Post by Rut Row »

I let Boom Boom talk me into buying a trials tire for this event. :deal:

My plan is to come up Friday after work and leave Sunday morning after breakfast. :kumbaya:

I'd love to stay and do the creeks (I love creeks!) but I promised my Beloved Spousal Unit I'd take her to an arts festival Sunday afternoon.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Dirty Dabbers June 5/6 2010 - Mill Hall, PA

Post by Boom Boom »

Bdirt, you need to do this DS.
Bring the Dirt Bags.
Very reasonable sign up cost for what all you get.
If you wanted to pull off a ride in, I could haul up some excess camping gear.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

I hope to be back to normal activities and riding by the end of the month, so hopefully I'll be in for this one. :loveit: There's no limit on riders is there? I hate to sign up yet, just in case I'm not back by then.
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Hey, I think i`d like to get in on this. I`ve herd alot of poeple talk about this ride. So do ya mind if i tag along? I may not be as fast as you guys but i`ll try my hardest. :roost:
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

jr-n-the mule wrote:Hey, I think i`d like to get in on this. I`ve herd alot of poeple talk about this ride. So do ya mind if i tag along? I may not be as fast as you guys but i`ll try my hardest. :roost:
Mind, DAMN right :dirtdog:

We'd mind a lot if you didn't come! :whoop:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Cool :rickey: :rayof: I`ll reg. tonite. I think I will go up friday night and camp.
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

jr-n-the mule wrote:Hey, I think i`d like to get in on this. I`ve herd alot of poeple talk about this ride. So do ya mind if i tag along? I may not be as fast as you guys but i`ll try my hardest.

This will most likely be my first event back, so I'll be taking it easy and going a little slower. I'd be glad to ride with you, as long as I can keep up.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Grady wrote:This will most likely be my first event back, so I'll be taking it easy and going a little slower. I'd be glad to ride with you, as long as I can keep up.
Sheesh... Grady riding slower means Kyler can keep up with Grady... finally! :lol2:
Ken
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Grady wrote:
jr-n-the mule wrote:Hey, I think i`d like to get in on this. I`ve herd alot of poeple talk about this ride. So do ya mind if i tag along? I may not be as fast as you guys but i`ll try my hardest.

This will most likely be my first event back, so I'll be taking it easy and going a little slower. I'd be glad to ride with you, as long as I can keep up.
How bout you set the pace. Then you don`t need to keep up. I`m all signed up with a fresh new ama membership.
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Grady wrote:I hope to be back to normal activities and riding by the end of the month, so hopefully I'll be in for this one. :loveit: There's no limit on riders is there? I hate to sign up yet, just in case I'm not back by then.
Not that I know of.
You can sign up the day of the event, but you will pay a bit more and no free shirt included.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr