I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Dirty Dabbers June 5/6 2010 - Mill Hall, PA

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Dirty Dabbers June 5/6 2010 - Mill Hall, PA

Post by Rut Row »

Hare wrote:Image
that road is made for a sidecar!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Hare wrote:thought i figured it out, wrong!
go back to the post and click "edit" and see what I did to fix it - you were almost there!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
waserman
DAMN Expert

Post by waserman »

I'm picking up the Huskey tomorrow from the dealership, :loveit: IT'S DONE THANK YOU FAST BY FERRACCCI :ride: I'll be there probabally Friday night I have to try and remember what the hell to bring it's been soooo long
John

DER ECEA AMA
Class: A Super Senior, open

Husqvarna TE 510
biffer99
DAMN Expert

Post by biffer99 »

Well I'm still in. I'll be bringing along the WR for this one and running whatever options exist. About 4 hours for me so I'm planning on leaving as early as I can from work in order to set up camp before dark. See you all there!
Chris
'09 DRZ400SM (dirt setup as well)
'08 WR450F - plated

http://www.bellwetherphoto.com
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Skinny-J wrote:JR & Skierd,

If you guys are leaving from Towson we will be in each other's foot steps on I-83. I work in York, PA and plan to roll out after work around 4'. Any problems en-route; my cell is 443 and 829 and 3647.

I am gonna swing by the open house at the dealer and then head to the camp site; see you guys at one place or the other.

Looking forward to seeing every one and tearing it up in North Central PA!

Jay
Good stuff!!!! Glad you are going :rayof: See ya there :kumbaya:
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

I just finished prepping the bike. Got the oil cooler drain bolt fixed, changed oil, quick ride to flush it and then changed oil again - probably didn't need the second set of filters but better to be safe than sorry. Bike is loaded as is spare wheel set - will need to change wheels there.

But the best part is Boss Lady said call Saturday night. She may not want to do the Frederick Festival of the Arts SUnday after all and if so, I can ride Sunday - :loveit: - I'm praying hard!
Ken
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

I'm out :wallbash: Problems with the truck mean I'll be wrenching this weekend rather than relaxing. (DAMN knock sensor, O2 sensor, and worn out center link) I can't see paying for repairs I can do myself, plus I need to have the truck ready to work on Monday. Good news is, I'm scheduled to have the foot hardware removed a week from today so I'll be able to make the Mtn. Ridge trip :loveit: The wife isn't due till the beginning of July, that doesn't leave much time, so I'll be looking to ride as much as possible these last few weeks of June. I'll still ride after the baby, but full weekends away will be a little more difficult. Missing the whole Spring season really sucked! :boohoo: Everyone have fun this weekend and take lots of pics/video.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Grady wrote:I'm out :wallbash: Problems with the truck mean I'll be wrenching this weekend rather than relaxing. (DAMN knock sensor, O2 sensor, and worn out center link) I can't see paying for repairs I can do myself, plus I need to have the truck ready to work on Monday. Good news is, I'm scheduled to have the foot hardware removed a week from today so I'll be able to make the Mtn. Ridge trip :loveit: The wife isn't due till the beginning of July, that doesn't leave much time, so I'll be looking to ride as much as possible these last few weeks of June. I'll still ride after the baby, but full weekends away will be a little more difficult. Missing the whole Spring season really sucked! :boohoo: Everyone have fun this weekend and take lots of pics/video.
That sucks Grady. But hey those things happen. Last fall I had all sorts of things drop into my lap the week before the Shennendoah 500. I had to stay home and take care of business.
We'll make up for it at Mtn Ridge!!!!
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
skierd
DAMN Expert

Post by skierd »

Better to repair the truck now then after the little one arrives.

New plug and a new front tire on the bike, chain is cleaned and most of the existing dirt washed off, bags are packed. Its gonna be a long day at work tomorrow...
Never run out of ideas, traction, and real estate at the same time...
'08 WR250R w/ an X change
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

Have a great weekend! Go Team DAMN!!! :thumbup:
Rob

XR650L