I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

This weekend? Rich?

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: This weekend? Rich?

Post by Bucho »

I have a few variables. But might be able to meet you guys for the northern half. I'll let you know closer to Fri/Sat morn.
Maybe meet you at Hawbottom/Rt40?
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:Maybe meet you at Hawbottom/Rt40?
We could divert to the 7-Eleven too.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Post by chriskoz »

RRob wrote:Shoot. I'm going out of town or I'd come up and explore the dirty side of Frederick with y'all.

Chris, how's the DR? Are you available on Saturday's again? (I'm thinking about a DAMN-style group ride at Taskers 6/28.)
Hey Rob,
The DR is back in commission. Tasker's sounds good. We should put it up on the board and see who's in.
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F
Panther

Post by Panther »

DAMNKLRRider wrote:Anyone one up for a easy local ride this weekend? Rich needs to do some fords.

Meet in Middletown, go south, catch Bennies Hill Rd, warm up on Sigler Road ford, then go down and see if Catoctin Creek is fordable on Boss Arnold Rd, then up to Steep Creek ford in the watershed, hit Echo Lake Rd and see if we can make it up the rock path (how's your rock riding Rich?) if not bag it and go around headed toward Gilardi Rd and finish up with a latte at the Main Cup. Thats about 65 miles.
fords.jpg
Gilardi? Better keep an eye out for Wally :peep: -- he doesn't like people traveling "his" road.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Any commitments?

Post by Rut Row »

Anyone going to commit? If not, I'm riding to Red Lion, PA to look at hacks.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Sorry can't commit, with stupid work getting in the way. There is a good chance I'll sleep through it.
But if I don't go, I demand ride pics. Either everyone splashing thru fjords, or hacks.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Teethgrinder

Re: Any commitments?

Post by Teethgrinder »

DAMNKLRRider wrote:Anyone going to commit? If not, I'm riding to Red Lion, PA to look at hacks.
That sounds like nearly as much fun. :loveit: I'd be willing to tag along for that as well!
FOX8505

Post by FOX8505 »

I'm in, put me down for two. Pair of drz400's out of Pasadena. Plan on meeting at 10am.

What the hell is a hack :shrug:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

FOX8505 wrote:What the hell is a hack :shrug:
Sidecar aka hack. trivia - he/she who rides in a sidecar is a monkey

See you Sat! Look for a beat up, abused, bedraggled green KLR and a geezer in a Hi-Viz jacket in the parking lot
Ken
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Yo Fox - see this ride viewtopic.php?f=3&t=118

'Tis a bit closer to you - no problem here if you want to switch rides. I'll just drag Teethgrinder up to look at hacks instead. let me know.
Ken