I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

2010 DS Camping Trip 777 Ride (Part Deux) - July 17/18

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
AccidentalWheelie

Re: 2010 DS Camping Trip 777 Ride (Part Deux)

Post by AccidentalWheelie »

Code nailed it .....LETS ROLL!!!
leave in rain, catch on fire, pray for gas stops , get drunk and pass out hanging from 2 trees in a hammock , wake up rehydrate pray for more gas stops , and dont fall in river crossing , have fun drifting lil gravely roads on way home... :roost: sounds good are we there yet ?
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider »

Kyler wrote:loathing of the trip leader
Ahem.... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Possible phrases from the 2010 777 ride... "Hey Ken, why don't you go first... the water doesn't look THAT deep"

:harhar: :harhar: :lol2: :lol2:
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
CapoGreg

Post by CapoGreg »

Kyler wrote:Since I sold the KLR, I'll be force to take my KTM. Not my ride of choice, mind you but better than nothing... :angel:
So we'll need to have at least two stops for you to change the oil and adjust the valve clearance, right?

I plan on being there this year, hopefully with a real dual sport...not that wrestling a 600 pound Italian lady in the mud isn't fun.
mica

Post by mica »

I'm in if I'm not out.

BTW, it really sucks to have those Shen 500 roads practically out your back door. :ride: :ride: :roost:
mica

Post by mica »

Dunker wrote:No disrespect intended, but every time I've followed someone with GPS, it's always turned into a "cluster flop" of missed turns, back-tracking, dead-ends or "roads" that were more of a game trail...
Oh... I see you have ridden with Code. :poser:

Couldn't let that one pass , bro. :amazon:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

CapoGreg wrote:
Kyler wrote:Since I sold the KLR, I'll be force to take my KTM. Not my ride of choice, mind you but better than nothing... :angel:
So we'll need to have at least two stops for you to change the oil and adjust the valve clearance, right?

:lol2:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
JaxObsessed

Post by JaxObsessed »

AccidentalWheelie wrote:Code nailed it .....LETS ROLL!!!
leave in rain, catch on fire, pray for gas stops , get drunk and pass out hanging from 2 trees in a hammock , wake up rehydrate pray for more gas stops , and dont fall in river crossing , have fun drifting lil gravely roads on way home... :roost: sounds good are we there yet ?
+1
hondahawkrider wrote:
Kyler wrote:loathing of the trip leader
Ahem.... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
Possible phrases from the 2010 777 ride... "Hey Ken, why don't you go first... the water doesn't look THAT deep"
:harhar: :harhar: :lol2: :lol2:

:) good one HHR. I was just looking at the route, nice. I'll be WAY readyER this time. :cheers:
mica wrote:
Dunker wrote:No disrespect intended, but every time I've followed someone with GPS, it's always turned into a "cluster flop" of missed turns, back-tracking, dead-ends or "roads" that were more of a game trail...
Oh... I see you have ridden with Code. :poser:
Couldn't let that one pass , bro. :amazon:
Now that's cruel, and true, and funny as shit.! :harhar: No offense code :cheers: :lol2:
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

:salute:
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

This should be fun :screwy: :freakey:.

I`m definitely in.
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Dunker

Post by Dunker »

I'm likely out. Already have basically the same route in mind when I go down for the Cass BMW Rally Memorial Day weekend and will be going back down shortly afterwards on the Guzzi playing tour-guide for a visiting Australian. Three times in three months might be a bit much...