I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

2021 Trials Events

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
chuck marler
DAMN n00b

Re: 2021 Trials Events

Post by chuck marler »

I will be there and will look for the paparazzi swarm of photographers and swimsuit models. Are there special colors I need to wear color or a bandana so all your bodyguards know that I'm part of the Posse and don't shoot me when I come over to the truck to borrow some duct tape or a tie wrap?

( insert plug for DAMNJersey here)
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

chuck marler wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:31 am I will be there and will look for the paparazzi swarm of photographers and swimsuit models. Are there special colors I need to wear color or a bandana so all your bodyguards know that I'm part of the Posse and don't shoot me when I come over to the truck to borrow some duct tape or a tie wrap?

( insert plug for DAMNJersey here)
Cold beer seems to carry the most weight...
If needing duct tape and wire ties I assume you are a vintage rider...required tools for all vintage rides
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
DaveHondaCR125
DAMN n00b

Post by DaveHondaCR125 »

chuck marler wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:24 pm White Rose and Shepherdstown are on my to-do list.
Thank you very much.
Tips, tricks, wisdom, lies, constructive criticism, buffoonery, or just pointing and laughing are all welcome and appreciated.

I hope to see you at one or both of those.
Hi Chuck, I'm new at Trials too - I've done one event at the Shepherdstown in 2019, but didn't do too well, it was just wet logs all day - yikes! I plan on going to White Rose, I hear it's one of the better events in the series. I drive a white Ford Ranger, maybe we could ride together, thanks, Dave.
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

DaveHondaCR125 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:40 am
chuck marler wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:24 pm White Rose and Shepherdstown are on my to-do list.
Thank you very much.
Tips, tricks, wisdom, lies, constructive criticism, buffoonery, or just pointing and laughing are all welcome and appreciated.

I hope to see you at one or both of those.
Hi Chuck, I'm new at Trials too - I've done one event at the Shepherdstown in 2019, but didn't do too well, it was just wet logs all day - yikes! I plan on going to White Rose, I hear it's one of the better events in the series. I drive a white Ford Ranger, maybe we could ride together, thanks, Dave.
Look for the dark gray Ram Promaster 2500. I plan to ride both days and camp. Club should have the kitchen open. Nice Beta TR35 with for sale sign on it if anyone wants a cheater vintage scoot.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
chuck marler
DAMN n00b

Post by chuck marler »

Dave we are surrounded by Talent and slippery everything around here! It rained but I went to Candy Town and was really impressed with the skills I saw on display. As for myself, I was doing my best farmer impression plowing furrows with my handlebars and turning fives on the four line. I cannot describe how much fun I had. I got a bunch of spectators to do the wave for one of my friends after a phenomenal performance on check five. It was great, but he was embarrassed. I loved it. I plan on going rockfishing Saturday so I will miss white roses vintage day. I signed up for the MAVT series though and I've ordered all new gear and plastic so no one will recognize me and we can ride together to give these guys somebody to point and laugh at in Sheperdstown. I'm so looking forward to a fun season if this bike stays together.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Im still planning on going to Shepherdstown on Sunday. Hope to see a few people there.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Bucho wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:23 am Im still planning on going to Shepherdstown on Sunday. Hope to see a few people there.
Not going to make this one...fresh out of bikes. Looking like I will need to make a road trip to get my replacement since shipping is in the crapper. World is just going nuts.....
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Jtrobb
DAMN Expert

Post by Jtrobb »

I'll be there, weather is looking good (knock on wood).

Jason
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Shepherdstown was a fun event. My first time there. It rained a little on us. Never got bad but just enough that the last 1/2 of the loop was getting slick.

Thanks again to Jason for letting my ride his 125. What a cool bike!
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

EC543250-9490-4DE9-99BB-E8EE05059F26.jpeg
Check out this bike. GRM frame, Hodaka motor. And it is a HARD TAIL!!!
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200