I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Greenridge, Washed Out Roads

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Greenridge, Washed Out Roads

Post by Bucho »

I'm sorry I don't have any pics...

I was at Greenridge this past week, just some camping and kayaking. Wasn't a moto trip, but I did use a dualsport bike to help with getting my van back and forth for dropping off and picking up the kayaks on the Potomac.

Many of the roads have damage from flooding and all the rain. I rode the bike down Carrol Rd and a few places the road is completely washed away. It made for a couple good "hero sections" and was much more fun in my opinion.

I didn't have the chance to ride them myself, but at the Ranger Station I was warned that Gordon Rd, Twig Rd, Outdoor Club Rd, and one or two others were closed due to damage.

If you have never been, Greenridge State Forest has miles and miles of dirt roads. You need a street legal/dual sport bike. Most of the dirt roads have a little bit of storm/flood damage and some of the roads have a bit more. Its a fun dualsport day, big bikes welcome.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
da scrub
DAMN Wanabe

Re: Greenridge, Washed Out Roads

Post by da scrub »

Hey Phil,

Let me know if you plan on going out that way again anytime soon.

I'd like to just wander around out there on the WR.