I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Ride MONDAY May 30?

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Ride MONDAY May 30?

Post by BigBird »

I'm missing some riding opportunities Sat and Sun but think I'll be free Monday.

Anybody up for a Cove or Tasker's (or other) ride Monday?
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Ride MONDAY May 30?

Post by Bucho »

Hmm. Pretty sure I will have family obligations that day. However, if weather will be nice that day maybe could bring the fam and let them play at the beach while I ride a bit.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

I'm a possible. I was planning on the R&T ride today but I'm pretty worn down from the heat. I'll get myself together over the weekend and see how I'm feeling sunday night.
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

What's the word? I should be good to go tomorrow...
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

Folk - I am not going to be able to do it tomorrow after all unless it is in the afternoon as my boss (wife) just singed us up for a 25 mile AM bike ride.
I could ride in the afternoon ~ 2PM or later IF anyone wants to.
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Sam is tougher than pretty much all of us. He is going to do a 25 mile bike ride in the morning and THEN go dirtbike riding...
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:Sam is tougher than pretty much all of us. He is going to do a 25 mile bike ride in the morning and THEN go dirtbike riding...
it is embarrassing too. I think I'll just turn in my man card and start visiting the girls bathrooms :killingme:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Ok, looks like no ride today as I can't be away too late.

I want to be Sam when I grow up. ;)
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

I ended up out at taskers this morning figuring there'd be a bunch of people there so I wouldn't really be riding alone (which turned out to be true). Had a good, albeit, short ride on the ole kx. It was nice to get out and just take it easy on a day like today. It's getting hot out there.
anotherguy
DAMN Expert

Post by anotherguy »

I ran 2 tanks through the Tuono and had some of West Virginia's best backroads virtually to myself. BTW 72 is closed somewhere between Parsons and 32 in Canaan. Went to run through and just past Hambleton there is a sign stating road closed to through traffic. Can't find any information online. Bummer I love that nasty little chunk of 1 1/2 lane "road."