I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

PA DCNR survey..please respond

This forum is for all OHV/ORV/Land Use messages and discussions
Laoch
DAMN Admin

PA DCNR survey..please respond

Post by Laoch »

https://pennstate.qualtrics.com/jfe/for ... G32tIkrX6Z

Riders,
    We need your voice!  Penn State and DCNR are asking us what is most important you and me.  This is our opportunity to be heard as an off-road motorcycle community.

Let them know we would like to see more single track trails opened to licensed off-road motorcycles!  

Also access to the already established DCNR ATV trails would also be a great win for the dual sport motorcycle community.

Please follow the link below to the survey.

https://pennstate.qualtrics.com/jfe/for ... G32tIkrX6Z

See you on the trail,
    PaTRA

This email should only be sent to those who have asked to receive it.
To unsubscribe click the following link
 http://www.patrailriders.org/membership-2/290-2/292-2/

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Bruce
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: PA DCNR survey..please respond

Post by Rut Row »

the first question was where do you live. I answered it honestly (not in PA) and the survey stopped. :frustrated:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Sounds like typical PA....to dumb to have interest in how to get your $$$ in enjoying the recreation the state has to offer.

PA has so much abandoned coal land and could easily do a Hatfield McCoy situation....but we all know some endangered bug must live in that abandoned coal land.

Only takes a few minutes.....I sent in mine.

Interesting fact, few years back a caught a post in the newspaper from a State Rep that was working to get DOT to allow travel on limited roads to connect some of the existing ATV trail systems. They were writing to say how unrealistic DOT was being by not even considering travel as the vehicles are not street legal. I was quick to use the email address supplied to send the Rep an email saying what the real crime is that us with street legal motorcycles are not allowed to use the existing ATV system. He replied that I must be wrong but would look into it. Week later I did get a reply, sounds like when they opened that door it was slammed shut. Yep, good ole open minded PA.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

Seems like more of a grass roots movement by the businesses in towns around the riding area would have more sway. Nothing endears people to an idea faster than economic development. The problem is that this whole subject is down in the political noise and won't get much attention unless there's a state delegate that likes to ride and pushes it forward.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Twist wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 4:39 pm Seems like more of a grass roots movement by the businesses in towns around the riding area would have more sway. Nothing endears people to an idea faster than economic development. The problem is that this whole subject is down in the political noise and won't get much attention unless there's a state delegate that likes to ride and pushes it forward.
Yes, you'd think money/economics is what would make it happen. Money brought in buying permits/fuel/food/lodging...
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200