I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

second Wolf Den Run State Park open house - Boonsboro

This forum is for all OHV/ORV/Land Use messages and discussions
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

second Wolf Den Run State Park open house - Boonsboro

Post by Rut Row »

see http://dnr.maryland.gov/publiclands/Pag ... n-Run.aspx

UPDATE: The second Wolf Den Run State Park open house is scheduled for January, 26th 2019 from 10am-12pm at the Greenbrier State Park Headquarters, 21843 National Pike, Boonsboro, MD 21713

Previously the Maryland Park Service hosted an open house on, October 20, 2018, in Kitzmiller, MD. Similar to the first open house, staff will be available to answer questions regarding the property and provide stations to solicit feedback/comments on topics such as trails, hunting, infrastructure, amenities, operations and camping.

Before coming to the open house, visitors should review a consultant’s assessment of the existing Wolf Den Run trail network and/or take a DNR OHV Users survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PXGGVPF
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: second Wolf Den Run State Park open house - Boonsboro

Post by Wingfixer »

Awesome! I'll try to be there!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:50 am Awesome! I'll try to be there!
for anyone interested, I'd be happy to have peeps infest my new house for a beer or two after the meeting. I'm 15 min away if you drive slowly.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Rut Row wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:59 am
for anyone interested, I'd be happy to have peeps infest my new house for a beer or two after the meeting. I'm 15 min away if you drive slowly.
:lurker:
Bruce
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

In!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Joker
DAMN Expert

Post by Joker »

I like beer :cheers:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the meeting. My bride and I will be out of town picking up a new addition to our family. I tried to get that rescheduled but got the look that said "a divorce might be an easier sell".

BUT! be sure to go yourself!
Ken
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Rut Row wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:44 am Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the meeting. My bride and I will be out of town picking up a new addition to our family. I tried to get that rescheduled but got the look that said "a divorce might be an easier sell".

BUT! be sure to go yourself!
Change 2! I'm not leaving town after all. Kathleen is going into the hospital Wed (COPD issues). I'm thinking beers and pizza at my place is back on.
Ken
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

before I go buy beer, how many want to swing by after the meeting and what is your favorite brew?
Ken
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I'm sorry, I know that is really close to me, but I wont be able to make it.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200