I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Baltimore Dirt Bikes & Refueling

This forum is for all OHV/ORV/Land Use messages and discussions
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Baltimore Dirt Bikes & Refueling

Post by Rut Row »

here's something you should be interested in.

https://legiscan.com/MD/bill/HB969/2017
Establishing that the requirement that a court order the Motor Vehicle Administration to suspend the driving privilege of a child for a specified period of time if the court finds that the child has unlawfully dispensed motor fuel into a dirt bike applies only to a child who is at least 15 years, 9 months old; repealing provisions of law governing the suspension of driving privileges for a child under the age of 15 years, 9 months for unlawfully dispensing motor fuel into a dirt bike; etc.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
anotherguy
DAMN Expert

Re: Baltimore Dirt Bikes & Refueling

Post by anotherguy »

Yet another reason I no longer reside in Maryland. I do my best to avoid being there and when I have to spend no money there if at all possible. I've ridden my CRF450 to the 7-11 and filled it up at the pump while Officer Friendly was sitting in his car drinking coffee here in West Virginia. Try that in the F(r)ee State.