I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Next series of meetings!

This forum is for all OHV/ORV/Land Use messages and discussions
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Next series of meetings!

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote:It looks like I might get a reprieve this week. The guy I'm paired with has to go home on Tuesday so, unless they pull a total a-hole move, I'll be home on the 5th. Ken, when/where do you want to meet up for the meetings on the 6th? The weather is not looking too good for riding right now. :think:
you want to go to Easton as well or just HoCo?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead »

I have been emailinga nd calling everyone I can about this. I am available Tuesday afternoon and will be working on attending the HOCO meeting
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

bonehead wrote:I have been emailinga nd calling everyone I can about this. I am available Tuesday afternoon and will be working on attending the HOCO meeting
are you coming to Cumberland? We can eat the BEST chilli dogs at Curtis Famous Weiners for diner.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead »

What time?
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

bonehead wrote:What time?
Western Region ─ March 5 from 4 to 6 p.m., Allegany College (Room CE8), 12401 Willowbrook Rd, Cumberland
Ken
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

Ken and All,

Beign a RETIRED :>) guy - I had planned to attend some of the meetings BUT due to the death of my niece on Monday, I will be in Seattle from tomorrow through Wed Mar 6
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

BigBird wrote:Ken and All,

Beign a RETIRED :>) guy - I had planned to attend some of the meetings BUT due to the death of my niece on Monday, I will be in Seattle from tomorrow through Wed Mar 6
you are forgiven. You'll get your chance when they post the online survey!
Ken
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Kyler wrote:
Wingfixer wrote:It looks like I might get a reprieve this week. The guy I'm paired with has to go home on Tuesday so, unless they pull a total a-hole move, I'll be home on the 5th. Ken, when/where do you want to meet up for the meetings on the 6th? The weather is not looking too good for riding right now. :think:
Boffum!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote:
Kyler wrote:
Boffum!
cool - I'll come pick you up - more next week
Ken
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Just in from DNR - weather alert!
If the County offices are closed, the meetings are cancelled and will be rescheduled. Pass the word. Thanks.
Ken