I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Next series of meetings!

This forum is for all OHV/ORV/Land Use messages and discussions
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: Next series of meetings!

Post by Wingfixer »

I got sent home a day early, thanks to a busted airplane. I can make the meeting tomorrow, assuming there is one, when and where do ya wanna meet?
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote:I got sent home a day early, thanks to a busted airplane. I can make the meeting tomorrow, assuming there is one, when and where do ya wanna meet?
I have an 0800 in Cumberland with the Nature Conservancy, then a 1000 with the ORV Stakeholder's Group, THEN the public trails/rec meeting at 1600.

you are welcome to come to all three. Bonehead is coming out for the last meeting - you could ride with him too.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Where is the 1000 ORV Stakeholders Group meeting? I might could make that and the 1600 meeting for sure. The 0800 in Cumberland would be asking a bit much....
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Joker
DAMN Expert

Post by Joker »

Might be able to make the meeting. Got class at 530 or 1730, since klyer is in military time, so I wouldn't be able too stay long. Either way I'm going to be wishing I was there. Any body get in A in Materials Science that is an engineer and want to retake the class? :brows:
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Fyi, the meeting tonight in Columbia is cancelled. It seems nobody can drive on wet roads. Watch here for the rescheduled time and date.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Ok, I got home a little while ago, Ken and I got to take the scenic route thanks to the bay bridge being closed. :wallbash:

The meeting was well worth the time to go. There was a very positive feel about it and the DNR folks seemed genuinely interested in what we had to say and to addressing our concerns. Of the 12-15 people there about half where people interested in OHV issues, a couple horse people one bird watcher, one mountain biker and a couple from other parts of the conservation community. I got the impression that the state is hearing the plight of the OHV community loud and clear. We will find out by November if they are actually going to change anything for us but it does sound very promising.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

dude you saved my bacon - that would have been a miserable trip alone and even worse with no radio!

thanks for coming along!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

No problem at all, I'm glad i went.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.