I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Taged vehicles and ORV trail

This forum is for all OHV/ORV/Land Use messages and discussions
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Taged vehicles and ORV trail

Post by Grady »

Depending on what you're taking to drive and your experience level, you may be bored quickly. An average car can drive most any road around there, except maybe for some of the Town Creek crossings. If you live locally, it can probably be a fun day, but to drive any distance just for dirt roads, I think I'd head north to Paragon instead.
mudslngr

Post by mudslngr »

Bucho wrote:
mudslngr wrote:I was planning on taking my tagged rig up there Sunday with a few other rigs. So are there roads to play on for tagged vehicles? I saw a recent photo of a atv and jeep in green ridge.
Street legal vehicles are of course allowed to ride on the dirt roads. There are miles and miles of fun dirt roads, just don't expect any hardcore offroading. Go have fun. Don't go around any gates and you should be fine.
Awesome.... :roost:
mudslngr

Post by mudslngr »

Grady wrote:Depending on what you're taking to drive and your experience level, you may be bored quickly. An average car can drive most any road around there, except maybe for some of the Town Creek crossings. If you live locally, it can probably be a fun day, but to drive any distance just for dirt roads, I think I'd head north to Paragon instead.

Taking a few newbies and mostly to have a good time. Nothing butt clinching needed. :amazon: