I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DNR Photo Contest

This forum is for all OHV/ORV/Land Use messages and discussions
frogman1981
DAMN Expert

Re: DNR Photo Contest

Post by frogman1981 »

How about North ave. We can take our helmets and tags off, then do wheelies. It's the only riding you can't get locked up for in this state. :roost:
motojunky
DAMN Poohba

Post by motojunky »

frogman1981 wrote:How about North ave. We can take our helmets and tags off, then do wheelies. It's the only riding you can't get locked up for in this state. :roost:
Sounds fun, but I'm skeered!
old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead »

How about if we all take a picture on the closed trail!!!!
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!
CapoGreg

Post by CapoGreg »

I like frogman's idea.

Bald Eagle SF is 4 hours each way and at $3.60 a gallon, I won't be going there for any reason. Green Ridge was 2.5 hours each way and was about the linit of what I'm willing to travel to ride. I'll probably start going east and riding the Pine Barrens.
zamobro9
DAMN Expert

Post by zamobro9 »

norf avenu i believe is proper
frogman1981
DAMN Expert

Post by frogman1981 »

CapoGreg wrote:I like frogman's idea.

Bald Eagle SF is 4 hours each way and at $3.60 a gallon, I won't be going there for any reason. Green Ridge was 2.5 hours each way and was about the linit of what I'm willing to travel to ride. I'll probably start going east and riding the Pine Barrens.
I've got a friend on the NJ side of Philly. I went with him a couple weeks ago. Maybe we can set something up.
TheAntiCrash

Post by TheAntiCrash »

Just add up the tolls, especially with a trailer, going I95 north from Baltimore.

Oh, and the tolls will increase soon, just gets better don't it.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

CapoGreg wrote:I like frogman's idea.
I'll probably start going east and riding the Pine Barrens.
Good to see your badluck at the HammerRun didnt make you too jaded. The PineBarrens are a lot of fun.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
frogman1981
DAMN Expert

Post by frogman1981 »

TheAntiCrash wrote:Just add up the tolls, especially with a trailer, going I95 north from Baltimore.

Oh, and the tolls will increase soon, just gets better don't it.
That's why I take RT1 in. The tolls with a trailer from Balmer $31, before the toll increase this year. :frustrated:
CapoGreg

Post by CapoGreg »

Hitch carrier and a Rt 40 commuter sticker take care of most of that. I pay southbound tolls at the DMB and Del turnpike, nothing going northbound comes out to $7 in tolls. When they screw away with the commuter sticker, I'll take 1 northbound across the dam and still come out ahead.

Bucho, I grew up riding the marsh land around here, so I'm far more comfortable in slop than in rocks. The Hammer Run was a bitch, but I won't let it get me down. I plan on going back this year to throw it a well-deserved beating. :brows: