I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Stakeholder Group Named

This forum is for all OHV/ORV/Land Use messages and discussions
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Stakeholder Group Named

Post by Rut Row »

here's the list of the stakeholder group members

First Last REPRESENTING
1 Randy Beeman W. MD ATV Association
2 Douglas Dobrynski F.J. Bruisers
3 Preston Stevens Mid-Atlantic 4 WD
4 Jason Woodard United 4WD Association
5 Ken Kyler Northern Virginia Trail Riders
6 Wind O'Neal Motorcross Council
7 Dana Subock Baltimore 4-Wheelers
8 Sunshine Brosi Education & Forest Ecology
9 Franz Martin MD Snowmobile Association
10 Allen Fahey Mid-Atlantic Early Bronco's
11 Bob Nickel Bill's Marine Service
12 Cindy Cramer Garrett County Snowdrifters
13 William Menges Avid rider
14 Cahalan Gabriel The Nature Conservancy
15 Royce Wood AMA
16 Twigg Mike MD Retailer

and here's the accompanying email
Dear ORV Stakeholder -
As promised we have reviewed the list of potential members for the ORV Stakeholder Workgroup. Consistent with the message below we are relying heavily on riders to help guide us in identifying potential future sites. We intend to balance that effort with the input of non-riders and others who have an understanding of ecological systems (including the Department's own expertise).

If you are included on the attached list please review it and confirm that you are willing to serve and reply with your full name, address, phone number and preferred email address.

If you are not included on the list please note that we will not close the meetings of the group or otherwise exclude anyone. We do, however, have a big task ahead of us and need to limit the primary workgroup membership in order to ensure we have a manageable process. Nonetheless, please let me know if you would like to remain on this distribution list for future updates or would prefer to rely on communications from your selected representative.

Thank you one and all of your input and patience thus far; and thank you in advance to our workgroup members for their time and attention. I anticipate our first meeting will occur in July so please reply by the end of this week so we can begin planning for our first visit.

Thank you!
Paul
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Stakeholder Group Named

Post by Boom Boom »

Sunshine Brosi, OMG is that the best tree hugger name ever or what :poser:
Oh, big surprise...........look who they work for.
Sorry, just could not help myself :brows:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

amen. I'm not sure why the DAMNed liberals are part of this unless they are there to supervise and veto anything the group comes up with
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
CapoGreg

Post by CapoGreg »

Makes me want to change my name to "Dusty Singletrack," so everyone will know what I represent. :harhar: