I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

MD DNR ORV impact meeting

This forum is for all OHV/ORV/Land Use messages and discussions
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: MD DNR ORV impact meeting

Post by Boom Boom »

Kyler wrote:
Hare wrote:i will see you guys there, not sure we should do much planning online, never know...
good point. I'll create a restricted forum that is only open to registered users and move this thread

Great idea Ken :thumbup:
Some thought should be given to making ride planning and ride reports with pictures restricted to members only also.
This is a war and the Greenies are winning :salute: , no need to feed them more info to use against us. :wallbash:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

Anyone wanna carpool from the Baltimore area?
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

for security purposes, I have prohibited anyone with less than 10 posts from seing this forum. If someone with less than 10 posts make suspicious posts, let me know - I'm getting paranoid!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
frogman1981
DAMN Expert

Post by frogman1981 »

Grady wrote:Anyone wanna carpool from the Baltimore area?
I'm in call 443 804 2020.
motojunky
DAMN Poohba

Post by motojunky »

Looking like a no-go for me. Not going to get out of work early enough. Good luck, and thank you to those of you who can make it to represent us all.
old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Kyler wrote:
Joker wrote:I can try to find out about wssc land, I do know they have a huge chunk of property 10 minutes away.

As far as permits for riding areas go, I think it would be a good idea to bring up that California has over 52 public riding areas. We are seriously lacking in public riding access, the more areas we can ride the less impact we will make in one specific place.
cool - I think the Hatfield McCoy area is a terrific example too

I thought Hatfield McCoy was all private land.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
CapoGreg

Post by CapoGreg »

Good luck, guys. I wish I could be there, but see if you can hook us up with something at Elk Neck State Forest...Ovo and I would appreciate that.
biffer99
DAMN Expert

Post by biffer99 »

Can't make it boys...sorry. Wife got in an accident so we are down to a single car. Please let me know how it goes and how we can help in the future!
Chris
'09 DRZ400SM (dirt setup as well)
'08 WR450F - plated

http://www.bellwetherphoto.com
drewbird911

Post by drewbird911 »

Well send us an update when its over. I assume that 'fix is in' from reading the report and lead up.

That is the problem with being law abiding.

If they close this area, we will all just have to ride like the 'Sunday Afternoon' gang from Baltimore... Anywhere we please without tags...
b3h
DAMN Wanabe

Post by b3h »

Good job Ken and any other DAMN riders that were there. Within reason, it seems to me, that our only hope will reside with the Dnr doing the right thing. Without them on our side we will be hosed. I'd also like to suggest that DAMN consider organizing or creating a separate org to deal with this issue and others that will follow.