I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

I passed my test!

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
TTR-Erin

I passed my test!

Post by TTR-Erin »

All right fellas, I passed my test today IN THE RAIN! It was my first time and I am so proud! I am now official and don't need my dear husband's constant supervision. Hope to see you all soon and that this annoying rain stops. I won't go to Greenridge until it's been not raining for at least 2 or 3 weeks.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: I passed my test!

Post by Rut Row »

TTR-Erin wrote:All right fellas, I passed my test today IN THE RAIN! It was my first time and I am so proud! I am now official and don't need my dear husband's constant supervision. Hope to see you all soon and that this annoying rain stops. I won't go to Greenridge until it's been not raining for at least 2 or 3 weeks.
Most Excellent! Calls for a PARTY! :cheers:

Now then, there are real easy sections at GR. Trust me, they are my favorites. Bucho can go play with the big dogs, us n00bs will do the easy stuff. :thumbup:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

Whoohoo! Way to go!

:rickey: :rickey: :rickey: :rickey: :rickey:
Teethgrinder

Post by Teethgrinder »

Awesome. Welcome to (official) motorcycling. The more, the merrier. Here's to years of learning, adventuring, commuting, gas-saving, stories-tales-lies-exaggerations, and above all, enjoyment and safe riding. :cheers: (<--root beers)

May your jacket remain free of road-burn, and keep the rubber side down! :ride: :ride: :ride: