I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Keep your fingers crossed!

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Keep your fingers crossed!

Post by Rut Row »

SWMBO says she'd love to ride in a side car. I even waited a week and asked again, got the same answer!

Bucho - we need to go up to the dealer soon and check these out. Then I'll take Momma up for a test ride. :loveit: There is plenty of room in the trunk for her oxygen, crutches, etc. Sheet... might even get her to do some dual-sporting! :brows:

Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Keep your fingers crossed!

Post by Bucho »

Okay, lets go!
If you buy one, I can vicariously live through yours, since I have a few years before I'll be able to get one. I'm willing to risk my life as monkey while you are learning to drive it.

Weekends will be tough for me to ride up. During the week would work though.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:Weekends will be tough for me to ride up. During the week would work though.
Deal - How about this Friday? I'll take a day off.

I can see us power-sliding through the turns, monkey hanging out over the edge, chasing down RRob and Mdubya. We can swap off as monkey until you get yours. :rayof:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

As long as I can be in Montgomery Co, by 1700hrs or so.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Teethgrinder

Post by Teethgrinder »

Buyitbuyitbuyitbuyit....

I will be mucho (that's Spanish :bandit: ) envious, and most likely follow you around like a little hungry dog to look at it constantly.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:As long as I can be in Montgomery Co, by 1700hrs or so.
they open at 10. what time do you want to leave? The weather forecast is "Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. Southeast winds around 5 mph...becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon." A good day for a ride!
Ken
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Doesn't really matter. Around 1000?
Since my DR will have sprouted knobbies by Friday, I'll take my Kawasaki. Just please no dirt roads... The bike will either roll over and play dead, or the fairing which is barely hanging on, will fall off.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

We can be Kawasaki buddies each riding bikes that are almost the same since the late 80's.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:Doesn't really matter. Around 1000?
Since my DR will have sprouted knobbies by Friday, I'll take my Kawasaki. Just please no dirt roads... The bike will either roll over and play dead, or the fairing which is barely hanging on, will fall off.
1000 at the 7-11 it is. no dirt but no interstate either
Ken
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:We can be Kawasaki buddies each riding bikes that are almost the same since the late 80's.
then a pair of Urals unchanged since 1947 :brows:
Ken