I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

FRACKEN NAZI SPEEDCAMERAS!!!!!!!!!!!

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

FRACKEN NAZI SPEEDCAMERAS!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Bucho »

Took a different route home from work today and hit a fracken speed camera on 28 b/tw the courthouses and 270. Just about did a rolling stoppie across the line trying to brake in time but the camera flashed.
If I'm really lucky the mud on my plate will obscure it enough that they wont be able to make out one of the characters. But probably not...
I hate those bugger cameras!!! Al and I were just complaining about them Wed morning.
Red light cameras, sure. I'm fine with those.

I might need to do some vandalism at work in the coming weeks.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: FRACKEN NAZI SPEEDCAMERAS!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:Took a different route home from work today and hit a fracken speed camera on 28 b/tw the courthouses and 270. Just about did a rolling stoppie across the line trying to brake in time but the camera flashed.
If I'm really lucky the mud on my plate will obscure it enough that they wont be able to make out one of the characters. But probably not...
I hate those bugger cameras!!! Al and I were just complaining about them Wed morning.
Red light cameras, sure. I'm fine with those.

I might need to do some vandalism at work in the coming weeks.
Those DAMN cameras have no sense of professional courtesy either. :boohoo:

:peep:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

This is what they do to speed cameras in the UK:

http://www.speedcam.co.uk/gatso2.htm

Not that I'm inciting vandalism of property belonging to an over-reaching, intrusive, money-grubbing government agency bent on fleecing the unsuspecting public by using automated ticketing devices. That would be WRONG. :amazon:
restukey
DAMN Expert

Post by restukey »

Roadracer_Al wrote:
Not that I'm inciting vandalism of property
That's my job. Where were you yesterday? My bike is sidelined till I get the cam chain replaced. Done at 7k, sheesh.
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

I got a big job with a tight deadline. Self-employment usually trumps riding on a DAMN nice day.