I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

So you think you had a bad day?

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

So you think you had a bad day?

Post by Firebolter »

This dude crashed his brand new bike on the way home from the dealer. Now that is the definition of a bad day.

Lots of cool bikes---
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Re: So you think you had a bad day?

Post by Twist »

What the heck happened there? Hot girl ready to help him though. I wonder if anything came of that?
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

He said he didn't know what happened, he was riding along, you clearly see him get on the front brake and the front end dives, then he crosses a road/asphalt hump, then a small cover and then you hear the rpm's go up, front end unloads and he ate crap. Think he may of been trying to pop a little wheelie or something and it didn't go well. Atleast he had on gear. Just goes to show, you can be all alone riding down the street and still have an accident!
Lots of cool bikes---
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Dang, that sucks.

I've seen a video where the guy didn't even make it out of the lot before crashing his new bike. :) He was trying to show off though, so very obvious unlike this guy.

I bought a superhawk that was totalled in the check out ride before the guy had signed the final paperwork. There was a can of chain lube in the tank bag he was getting with the bike. He smashed the can and the gas tank with his chest when a minivan pulled out in front of him. He survived the thing but took awhile to heal up. I got a totalled bike that had never been titled so never had a salvage title. There was a dent in the frame which put it over the limit even for a brand new bike. I filled the dent with body fill and put a thick rubber sticker over it and that was enough to hide it. ;)
smdub
DAMN Poohba

Post by smdub »

Yeah he stands? Then it revs a little and everything goes wrong. First thing I thought was a little wheelie?
Stephen (not Steve) - '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee