I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Not again

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Not again

Post by Firebolter »

Oh Ken, didn't your mommy tell you when you were growing up, "It's not how big your pencil is son, it's how you write your name!" :loveit:
Lots of cool bikes---
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Rut Row wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:39 pm too many short guys on this board. Sounds like the bike is the perfect height for us average guys. :duel:
Says the freakishly tall guy :lol2:
Bruce
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

Great review! Nice bike, Bill.

Patrick

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Thanks Phoo. Have a few more miles on it now. Really like the motor, strong down low and pulls good, but! It is geared with a 15 up front. I ordered a 14 to try out thinking it will make slow speed riding much easier and less clutch work. I went to a power line south of Annapolis and snuck on it. Bike worked well, but a little slower 1st and second would be perfect for fire roads and trails. With the 15, it cruises at 80 well down in the rev range, so the 14 should work out very similar to the 1 tooth I dropped on the Ducati Desert Sled. Nice and low in 1st and second but able to comfortably cruise on the interstate at 80 if I want and run up to triple digit speeds with no problem. Can't wait to try that!

This bike is so much smoother than my previous ADV bike (GS F800ADV), going off road feels normal and natural on this bike even if it is kinda tall. Would be perfect for a long legged mofo like a Phoo or Kyler! But it isn't any worse than other bikes I have had, so we short leg fucks persevere!
Lots of cool bikes---