I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

This guy shouldn't ride alone

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
gots_a_sol
DAMN Grand Poohba

This guy shouldn't ride alone

Post by gots_a_sol »

:screwy:
-Joe.

GMER/WATR member
'17 Beta 250RR/RE
'09 Husky WR177
'17 Oset 20.0
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: This guy shouldn't ride alone

Post by Bucho »

Im not sure if that is funny or sad.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Why did he take helmet off and aim towards bike, before he shut it off :shrug:
Nice pants douche.

Haha go to his YouTube channel. He couldn’t lift bike. Yeah he shouldn’t ride alone.
Bruce
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

looks like a green bean from way back :lol2:
Beta Evo Sport 300 4T "running crisp again thanks to Jtrobb"
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Bucho wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:12 pm Im not sure if that is funny or sad.
I'm thinking sad...
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

I couldn't watch to the end, did he die?
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Wingfixer wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:17 pm I couldn't watch to the end, did he die?
Don't worry, in the end he will :lol2:
But this was not it yet.
Every day is a good day when you ride
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

I like the guys that anything that goes wrong has to be a bike issue and not that they suck. Sure a rock got stuck and took out your front wheel. Bottom line is they were far above skill set and just used front brake in loose rock. But not smart enough to turn the bike so wheels are down hill to make lift easier. Had to walk a mile for help....well if a hurt foot think I would have put more effort into lifting the bike so could ride out vs limping a mile. If you do not have the grunt to lift a bike then don't ride it, sort of like jumping in the deep end of a pool and can't swim. The world is just filled with these people that expect it is someones job to save them....oh and it always starts with a video. If I pulled a stupid stunt like that I DAMN well would have turned off the camera. Imagine the hours of boring video they must have...
Oh and that clink clink sound....humm think that might be rocks flying up at your engine case.
Followed an oil trail on a driveable trail in Bald Eagle....oil stopped and no bike....about a mile further and yep, dead street bike leaned against a tree.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

I rode my 1200GS out of Bald Eagle with what I found out later was 3 busted ribs and a partially collapse lung; and then rode it close to 3 hours home back to Annapolis in near freezing rain. Dang man, rub some dirt on your boo boo, spin the bike around, and carry on!

The day I brought my GS home with all the protection parts on it, I put in down on the garage floor and proved that I could easily lift it. Anyone that rides a bike like this knucklehead has and hasn't done that is an idiot.

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Twist wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:33 am I rode my 1200GS out of Bald Eagle with what I found out later was 3 busted ribs and a partially collapse lung; and then rode it close to 3 hours home back to Annapolis in near freezing rain. Dang man, rub some dirt on your boo boo, spin the bike around, and carry on!

The day I brought my GS home with all the protection parts on it, I put in down on the garage floor and proved that I could easily lift it. Anyone that rides a bike like this knucklehead has and hasn't done that is an idiot.

Smooth concrete floor, that might have been interesting. I was going to suggest doing just what you done just to have a plan of attack how to get those beasts back on 2 wheels.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr