I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Enough With the Yamaha Homers

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Enough With the Yamaha Homers

Post by Rut Row »

Firebolter wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:07 am Dem Yamaha rims are pretty flimsy! I seen one, one time, hit a log and that thing folded like a cheap suit. But the guy did have 2 Yamaha's with him, so when ones gets a boo boo, he asks the guy on the Husaberg to go get the Van so he can get boo boo Yamaha back to the campsite and ride the other one! :killingme: :killingme: :killingme: :killingme:
:killingme: :jack: :loveit:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Firebolter wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:07 am Dem Yamaha rims are pretty flimsy! I seen one, one time, hit a log and that thing folded like a cheap suit. But the guy did have 2 Yamaha's with him, so when ones gets a boo boo, he asks the guy on the Husaberg to go get the Van so he can get boo boo Yamaha back to the campsite and ride the other one! :killingme: :killingme: :killingme: :killingme:
:think: You just jogged my memory of a similar situation in Colorado. But it was all good he also had a spare one :thumbup:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

J&J wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:09 am

:think: You just jogged my memory of a similar situation in Colorado. But it was all good he also had a spare one :thumbup:
Dude, that's what I was referring to!
Lots of cool bikes---
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

:jack:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

For the record, that Yamaha got rode back under its own power. Pat has video of me going down the road with the front wheel wobbling between the forks like crazy. Now the Berg going to get the van was to rescue a certain Beta with a chain wedged between the swingarm and the case; that's another story (where the Yamaha towed the Beta for miles....).

SJ
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Skinny-J wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:11 pm For the record, that Yamaha got rode back under its own power. Pat has video of me going down the road with the front wheel wobbling between the forks like crazy. Now the Berg going to get the van was to rescue a certain Beta with a chain wedged between the swingarm and the case; that's another story (where the Yamaha towed the Beta for miles....).

SJ
My version is better! :loveit: :loveit:

And just for the record, I like yamaha's, just not enough to own one! :hi5:
Lots of cool bikes---
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Skinny-J wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:11 pm For the record, that Yamaha got rode back under its own power. Pat has video of me going down the road with the front wheel wobbling between the forks like crazy. Now the Berg going to get the van was to rescue a certain Beta with a chain wedged between the swingarm and the case; that's another story (where the Yamaha towed the Beta for miles....).

SJ
Yep I"m remembering your version. I was thinking you rode it back :hi5: Why I didn't recognize the story.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Oh BURN!!
:duel:
:jack: :killingme:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Wingfixer wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:18 pm
Oh BURN!!
Skinny-J wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:11 pm ...... Now the Berg going to get the van was to rescue a certain Beta with a chain wedged between the swingarm and the case; that's another story (where the Yamaha towed the Beta for miles....).

SJ
Careful grasshopper
trialsrider
DAMN Expert

Post by trialsrider »

Wingfixer wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:18 pm
Oh BURN!!
TRUE
2019 Husqvarna TE250i
2014 KTM 350 XCF-W Six Days
2012 GASGAS 280 TXT Racing