I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Ken Kyler-Did you register for the ECO Diesel lawsuit?

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Ken Kyler-Did you register for the ECO Diesel lawsuit?

Post by Firebolter »

If you still have your truck (or even if you sold it), you go and get your software updated, then Dodge will send you a check for 3025.00! That was part of the settlement. Judge will sign off on the settlement plan in May. Dodge Dealers will have the updated software ready in May. Read up here:

https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/?fb ... essContent
Lots of cool bikes---
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Ken Kyler-Did you register for the ECO Diesel lawsuit?

Post by Rut Row »

yes I did. Sent my forms in yesterday. Ka-ching! :deal:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Good Deal! I still love mine. 80K miles, narry an issue! Still getting 24MPG back and forth to work! And now 3G's back in my pocket? Hell Yeah! :cheers:
Lots of cool bikes---
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Firebolter wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:59 am Good Deal! I still love mine. 80K miles, narry an issue! Still getting 24MPG back and forth to work! And now 3G's back in my pocket? Hell Yeah! :cheers:
:cheers: :lol2:

I'm getting 22MPG going to work. Too many hills. I just turn 50K so you are slacking!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Yesterday, I took my truck in for an oil change (included in my service plan I got when I bought it) and a tire rotation. While I was there the guy said, you have 3 recalls. I was aware of the one for this lawsuit. He said they had the software and was ready to update me, so I said sure.

Took them about 2 hours, but when they were done, he told me I was all set and he'd see me for the next oil change. I said I have 1 left right? He said, oh no Mr. Hughes, you have 10! I said huh?

Part of the lawsuit (I was not aware of), in addition to the 3 grand I get back from Dodge, they also had to provide an extended warranty bumper to bumper and because my original one had the service plan in it, they have to honor that. Holly shit! That is awesome! I am not getting rid of this truck for a few more years! Now just waiting for my check!
Lots of cool bikes---
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Firebolter wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 7:42 am Yesterday, I took my truck in for an oil change (included in my service plan I got when I bought it) and a tire rotation. While I was there the guy said, you have 3 recalls. I was aware of the one for this lawsuit. He said they had the software and was ready to update me, so I said sure.

Took them about 2 hours, but when they were done, he told me I was all set and he'd see me for the next oil change. I said I have 1 left right? He said, oh no Mr. Hughes, you have 10! I said huh?

Part of the lawsuit (I was not aware of), in addition to the 3 grand I get back from Dodge, they also had to provide an extended warranty bumper to bumper and because my original one had the service plan in it, they have to honor that. Holly shit! That is awesome! I am not getting rid of this truck for a few more years! Now just waiting for my check!
Wow - I didn't have the oil changes as part of my deal. I go in next week to the the ECU flashed. Looking forward to getting my $3,075 check too!
Ken
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Here's what I found

About the Extended Warranty

The Extended Warranty covers all parts and systems affected by the AEM and will be effective after the (1) successful installation of the AEM and (2) registration of the vehicle with FCA (see above). The warranty term is the greater of (i) 10 years from the date of initial sale or 120,000 actual miles on the vehicle odometer, whichever comes first; and (ii) 4 years or 48,000 miles from the date and mileage of installing the AEM on the vehicle, whichever comes first.
Lots of cool bikes---
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

I will have 2 extended warranties! I bought the FCA 5-year warranty when I bought the truck :dry:
Ken
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Finally got my 3G's from FCA! took long enough, but hey, got the 48 months additional warranty too, so good deal.
Lots of cool bikes---
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

there is another recall pending for EGR thermal fatigue. No solution yet. I got a pending recall notice.
Ken