The Glenlivet or Glenfiddich?

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
User avatar
Laoch
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 2911
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:51 am
Contact:

The Glenlivet or Glenfiddich?

Post by Laoch » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:36 pm

Right now my preference is for Glenfiddich :thumbup:


Come on spring :lol2:
Bruce
'19 FE250/'13 CB500X/some trials bikes

Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer
Posts: 3638
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 pm
Contact:

Re: The Glenlivet or Glenfiddich?

Post by Wingfixer » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:19 pm

Image
Hands down the best whiskey I've ever tasted!

Hmmm, kyler to the white fix my image please phone!

F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

User avatar
Nobody
DAMN Poohba
Posts: 719
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:33 pm
Contact:

Re: The Glenlivet or Glenfiddich?

Post by Nobody » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:38 pm

What's wrong with you, guys?! Why would you choose? If its over 75 proof OR it's a good beer, it's fine. Just drink everything and don't be so picky! :lol2: :cheers:
Every day is a good day when you ride

Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer
Posts: 3638
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 pm
Contact:

Re: The Glenlivet or Glenfiddich?

Post by Wingfixer » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:49 pm

Nobody wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:38 pm
What's wrong with you, guys?! Why would you choose? If its over 75 proof OR it's a good beer, it's fine. Just drink everything and don't be so picky! :lol2: :cheers:
What was that Latvian love juice you had in the cube at hammer?
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

User avatar
Nobody
DAMN Poohba
Posts: 719
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:33 pm
Contact:

Re: The Glenlivet or Glenfiddich?

Post by Nobody » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:40 pm

Wingfixer wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:49 pm
Nobody wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:38 pm
What's wrong with you, guys?! Why would you choose? If its over 75 proof OR it's a good beer, it's fine. Just drink everything and don't be so picky! :lol2: :cheers:
What was that Latvian love juice you had in the cube at hammer?
Black Balls! :killingme:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riga_Black_Balsam
Every day is a good day when you ride

User avatar
phoo
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 1803
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:38 am
Contact:

Re: The Glenlivet or Glenfiddich?

Post by phoo » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:53 pm

Glenfiddich, hands down. Glenlivet is a good "intro to scotch" drink, but that's because it's mellow and unchallenging. Not that that's a bad thing. I mean, I wouldn't start someone's journey into scotch with Lagavulin 16 or, heaven forbid, Laphroaig Cask Strength.


Patrick

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200 :: 2002 Suzuki SV650
2008 (?) KLX250S - getting it on the road someday

User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 9281
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: The Glenlivet or Glenfiddich?

Post by Rut Row » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:30 am

Wingfixer wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:19 pm
Image
Hands down the best whiskey I've ever tasted!

Hmmm, kyler to the white fix my image please phone!
Samsung Cloud does not play well with image sharing. I couldn't get a link to an image file that could be shared.
Ken
2016 EM Sport Electric Trials :drool:
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 9281
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: The Glenlivet or Glenfiddich?

Post by Rut Row » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:33 am

Nobody wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:40 pm
Wingfixer wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:49 pm
Nobody wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:38 pm
What's wrong with you, guys?! Why would you choose? If its over 75 proof OR it's a good beer, it's fine. Just drink everything and don't be so picky! :lol2: :cheers:
What was that Latvian love juice you had in the cube at hammer?
Black Balls! :killingme:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riga_Black_Balsam
Alcohol by volume: 45.0% Holy Shiite!
Ken
2016 EM Sport Electric Trials :drool:
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

User avatar
Laoch
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 2911
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:51 am
Contact:

Re: The Glenlivet or Glenfiddich?

Post by Laoch » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:12 am

Wingfixer wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:49 pm
Nobody wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:38 pm
What's wrong with you, guys?! Why would you choose? If its over 75 proof OR it's a good beer, it's fine. Just drink everything and don't be so picky! :lol2: :cheers:
What was that Latvian love juice in the cube at hammer?
Hold the phone.....is there something else you wish to share?
Bruce
'19 FE250/'13 CB500X/some trials bikes

Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer
Posts: 3638
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 pm
Contact:

Re: The Glenlivet or Glenfiddich?

Post by Wingfixer » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:40 am

Rut Row wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:30 am
Wingfixer wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:19 pm
Image
Hands down the best whiskey I've ever tasted!

Hmmm, kyler to the white fix my image please phone!
Samsung Cloud does not play well with image sharing. I couldn't get a link to an image file that could be shared.
:dry:
I'l fix it when I get to my laptop.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests