I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Weather!!!

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Weather!!!

Post by Rut Row »

Boom Boom wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:16 pm
Rut Row wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:46 am
Boom Boom wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:09 am
Rut Row wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:55 am
Laoch wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:13 am Trails bike....figure 8s in driveway. At least it's riding.
I'm practicing balance on the EM in the garage. Will start basic wheel bouncing soon.
Oh please video and share said wheel hops. :thumbup:
Looking for some laughs perhaps :killingme:
Was going to forward to Toni Bou to show him how to improve his game.
It would take him a month or two to stop laughing. :shrug:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Rut Row wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:58 pm
Boom Boom wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:16 pm
Was going to forward to Toni Bou to show him how to improve his game.
It would take him a month or two to stop laughing. :shrug:
I don't know the guy, but from my experience mostly all the ppl who have reached something remarkable by themselves are very understanding seeing others trying. I would image some guy who just learned to somehow do one trick and showing off to his friends, he would laugh louder than anyone.
Every day is a good day when you ride
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Antoni Bou i Mena, also known as Toni Bou, is a Spanish professional motorcycle trials rider. He has been the outdoor FIM Trial World Championship champion from 2007 to 2018, and the indoor one also from 2007 to 2018.
Boom Boom was being quite sarcastic. BTW, Tony Bou is proof aliens live amongst us. What he does with a trials bike defies the laws of physics.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Rut Row wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:13 pm
Antoni Bou i Mena, also known as Toni Bou, is a Spanish professional motorcycle trials rider. He has been the outdoor FIM Trial World Championship champion from 2007 to 2018, and the indoor one also from 2007 to 2018.
Boom Boom was being quite sarcastic. BTW, Tony Bou is proof aliens live amongst us. What he does with a trials bike defies the laws of physics.
Well, I've heard of him here, that's what my post was about - he's really skilled, so he would not laugh at you. I did catch the sarcasm in Boom Boom's post :thumbup:
Nobody wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:34 pm I don't know the guy, but from my experience mostly all the ppl who have reached something remarkable by themselves are very understanding seeing others trying. I would image some guy who just learned to somehow do one trick and showing off to his friends, he would laugh louder than anyone.
The other part was not about him. Probably I was not very clear, sorry :lol2: :cheers:
Every day is a good day when you ride
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

When you start playing with the little bikes with no seat, being a smart ass just seems to come with it. Need to develop thick skin to fend off all SJ gay trials tire comments.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Boom Boom wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:39 pm When you start playing with the little bikes with no seat, being a smart ass just seems to come with it. Need to develop thick skin to fend off all SJ gay trials tire comments.
SJ probably wears spandex trials pants when he's in the closet. :killingme:
Ken
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Rut Row wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:03 pm
Boom Boom wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:39 pm When you start playing with the little bikes with no seat, being a smart ass just seems to come with it. Need to develop thick skin to fend off all SJ gay trials tire comments.
First off, this thread started as a post about the Weather. How (or why) the f_ck do you guys turn every thread into gay shit about trials bikes?? :shrug:

Second, I only wear spandex when I am performing on stage...

Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Skinny-J wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:42 pm
OMG ... :barf:

I think I need to poke my eyes out
Ken
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Skinny-J wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:42 pm
Rut Row wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:03 pm
First off, this thread started as a post about the Weather. How (or why) the f_ck do you guys turn every thread into gay shit about trials bikes?? :shrug:

Second, I only wear spandex when I am performing on stage...

Do you keep him hidden in your basement J?
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

It is more than a little frightening the resemblance there. :barf:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.