ATV for Plowing Snow?

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
User avatar
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 2585
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:26 am
Contact:

Re: ATV for Plowing Snow?

Post by Boom Boom » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:06 pm

Bucho wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:38 pm
gots_a_sol wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:51 pm
Phil picked up the freebie snow blower today :thumbup: Used my dad's DR snowblower/brush hog (rip :sadface: ) to drag it to the driveway then just man handled it into his van.


Man that van of his. Sooooo useful for everything. Want to buy one. I Have nissan NV's at work and I want to take them riding every weekend hahaha. Super drunk. Sorry in advance.
Vans are the best. You obviously want one.
Preach that van talk Bucho. Just stay friends with those with the 4x4 trucks to pull us out once stuck. :deal:
2018 TRS RR 250
2013 Husaberg 300
1986 Fantic 301
1985 Yamaha TY 350

User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 9223
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: ATV for Plowing Snow?

Post by Rut Row » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:11 pm

Boom Boom wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:06 pm
Bucho wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:38 pm
gots_a_sol wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:51 pm
Phil picked up the freebie snow blower today :thumbup: Used my dad's DR snowblower/brush hog (rip :sadface: ) to drag it to the driveway then just man handled it into his van.


Man that van of his. Sooooo useful for everything. Want to buy one. I Have nissan NV's at work and I want to take them riding every weekend hahaha. Super drunk. Sorry in advance.
Vans are the best. You obviously want one.
Preach that van talk Bucho. Just stay friends with those with the 4x4 trucks to pull us out once stuck. :deal:
one word ... Quigley
Ken
2016 EM Sport Electric Trials :drool:
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

User avatar
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 1369
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:32 am
Contact:

Re: ATV for Plowing Snow?

Post by juddspaintballs » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:50 pm

I'm pretty sure the Sprinters can be had in AWD now.
Jed Gregory
KTM 450 EXC

User avatar
Bucho
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 4849
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:57 am
Contact:

Re: ATV for Plowing Snow?

Post by Bucho » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:51 pm

Boom Boom wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:06 pm

Preach that van talk Bucho. Just stay friends with those with the 4x4 trucks to pull us out once stuck. :deal:
Yes. This is true
Suzuki DR650
Beta Xtrainer

User avatar
Bucho
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 4849
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:57 am
Contact:

Re: ATV for Plowing Snow?

Post by Bucho » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:53 pm

juddspaintballs wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:50 pm
I'm pretty sure the Sprinters can be had in AWD now.
There has been chatter about getting the Ford Transit in AWD as well. Not sure if that is a reality or not.
Suzuki DR650
Beta Xtrainer

User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 9223
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: ATV for Plowing Snow?

Post by Rut Row » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:22 pm

Bucho wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:53 pm
There has been chatter about getting the Ford Transit in AWD as well. Not sure if that is a reality or not.
Quigley makes a conversion for about $13K
Ken
2016 EM Sport Electric Trials :drool:
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

User avatar
Bucho
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 4849
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:57 am
Contact:

Re: ATV for Plowing Snow?

Post by Bucho » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:29 pm

Rut Row wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:22 pm
Bucho wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:53 pm
There has been chatter about getting the Ford Transit in AWD as well. Not sure if that is a reality or not.
Quigley makes a conversion for about $13K

Im sure the Quigley is BADAZZ, but 13K is a little much...
Suzuki DR650
Beta Xtrainer

Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer
Posts: 3586
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 pm
Contact:

Re: ATV for Plowing Snow?

Post by Wingfixer » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:08 pm

Rut Row wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:22 pm
Bucho wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:53 pm
There has been chatter about getting the Ford Transit in AWD as well. Not sure if that is a reality or not.
Quigley makes a conversion for about $13K
They'll only convert brand new vans, not used ones. Otherwise the Cube would be a 6x6!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

User avatar
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 1369
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:32 am
Contact:

Re: ATV for Plowing Snow?

Post by juddspaintballs » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:30 pm

Have welder, will travel (5 miles) to help do the work.
Jed Gregory
KTM 450 EXC

User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 9223
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: ATV for Plowing Snow?

Post by Rut Row » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:04 am

Wingfixer wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:08 pm
They'll only convert brand new vans, not used ones. Otherwise the Cube would be a 6x6!
that would be a very interesting customized vehicle! Do it!
Ken
2016 EM Sport Electric Trials :drool:
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest