I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

Finally got the EM out

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Finally got the EM out

Post by Bucho » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:11 pm

Yes, I bought the seat for the OSET too. Sounds like my kid is older/taller, he can touch no problem and doesnt seem to have trouble using the brakes.

We recently moved and have a pretty big yard to play in. But its NOT great for total beginners. Everything is on a slope. And some parts are pretty steep and off camber.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:37 am

smdub wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:39 pm
We should get these electrics together sometime. We were all surprised how well the 20.0 handles 30-45 yr old children :cheers: Would love to see Ken's EM go and take a good up close look at it. Electric is a perfect fit for trials.
we can do an trials & pizza day at my place this summer. I've been wanting to get my grandson to try one and with other kids on Osets, he may give it a go. Perhaps two sessions, one for adults and one for kids.

Boom Boom and Laoch are coming down to help me setup some sections, after that would be a great time to wear it in.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:50 pm

Hells yeah!
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200