I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Finally got the EM out

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Finally got the EM out

Post by Bucho »

Yes, I bought the seat for the OSET too. Sounds like my kid is older/taller, he can touch no problem and doesnt seem to have trouble using the brakes.

We recently moved and have a pretty big yard to play in. But its NOT great for total beginners. Everything is on a slope. And some parts are pretty steep and off camber.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

smdub wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:39 pm We should get these electrics together sometime. We were all surprised how well the 20.0 handles 30-45 yr old children :cheers: Would love to see Ken's EM go and take a good up close look at it. Electric is a perfect fit for trials.
we can do an trials & pizza day at my place this summer. I've been wanting to get my grandson to try one and with other kids on Osets, he may give it a go. Perhaps two sessions, one for adults and one for kids.

Boom Boom and Laoch are coming down to help me setup some sections, after that would be a great time to wear it in.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Hells yeah!
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200