I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Trials Bug

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Re: Trials Bug

Post by Skinny-J »

If you look real close at the ignition cover the manufacturer is stamped, it actually says "Harbor Freight".

:barf:

I am glad to see they have copied\stolen yet another product. :salute:

I just hope they copied my old Sherco; that thing had "POS" stamped all over it....

:killingme:

SJ
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Skinny-J wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:12 pm
If you look real close at the ignition cover the manufacturer is stamped, it actually says "Harbor Freight".

:barf:

I am glad to see they have copied\stolen yet another product. :salute:

I just hope they copied my old Sherco; that thing had "POS" stamped all over it....

:killingme:

SJ
:killingme: :lol2:

You are in rare form SJ! Haven't gotten any in a while, eh? :jack:

You are spot on about China stealing everything. Here's the latest "Second China-Bound Apple Car Worker Charged With Data Theft"

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... bocar-firm
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Rear brake master on Sherco...just remove half the bike to acesss. At least I didn't have to take the seat off.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Bruce
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Exhaust.. 2 bolts up front and couple on the side and just drop the entire thing then tons of room but yes could not agree more on being a stupid place to have it. So how hard is the air filter to service? LOL.
After my first battle to access the filler pot I swore I was going to relocate it but then I got a 16 and that PIA became someone else PIA :cheers:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Huh, I didn't know Sherco used KTM engineers.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

I haven't found the air filter yet on my EM :angel: but the rear master is very easy to get at. :thumbup:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Wingfixer wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:35 am Huh, I didn't know Sherco used KTM engineers.
So true. But trust me Beta used the same china glass plastic manufacture to make trials plastic as the enduro plastic. You can tie a knot out of that Sherco rear fender and not fail....probably a good thing for Bruce.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Rut Row wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:51 am I haven't found the air filter yet on my EM :angel: but the rear master is very easy to get at. :thumbup:
Did you find a generator that fits in a backpack yet or going to cover your body in solar panels?
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Boom Boom wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:25 am
Rut Row wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:51 am I haven't found the air filter yet on my EM :angel: but the rear master is very easy to get at. :thumbup:
Did you find a generator that fits in a backpack yet or going to cover your body in solar panels?
:lol2:

am thinking of pulling a trailer with spare D cells. :shrug:
Ken
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

I couldn't get exhaust off. It was hanging up. I had to add a fuel filter anyway. I also adjusted the push rod on the rear. Hope to get some play in it. I'll try it later today.

Hey Ken I got a long extension cord.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Bruce