I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Well I did it

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Well I did it

Post by Rut Row »

Bought a lightly used, 2016 EM Sport electric trials bike. :drool:

It was only ridden (gently) on weekends by stunt show rider Jordi Trey :killingme:

Seriously, Jodi said he rarely rode it and it now has about 30 hours on it. The PO (before he bought it) rode it maybe 5-hours. Comes with a 2018 charging station and is otherwise bone stock. :thumbup:

I had to spend the FZ-09 money before The Boss spent it for me! :shrug:

Not to mention these rarely come up for sale. :think:

How many more reasons do I need? :lol2:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Well I did it

Post by Boom Boom »

Congrats....only word of advise I will offer is always turn off the power when you park. I know of a metal building with a nice dent in it from someone that went to ride the bike and happened to turn the throttle moving the bike. Odds are it was your bike. They are interesting for sure. Just amazing the torque they supply at a super slow speed. If it does not have a tether kill switch installed that should be priority one
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

How about some pictures.....
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Boom Boom wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:35 am Congrats....only word of advise I will offer is always turn off the power when you park. I know of a metal building with a nice dent in it from someone that went to ride the bike and happened to turn the throttle moving the bike. Odds are it was your bike. They are interesting for sure. Just amazing the torque they supply at a super slow speed. If it does not have a tether kill switch installed that should be priority one
+10
A friend’s daughter was riding my son’s OSET 20.0, she was standing next to bike and trying to park it. She almost launched it into a glass slider. Luckily there was a heavy metal table in the way...
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Boom Boom wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:36 am How about some pictures.....
will post some when it gets here. Jordi left it with Ryan Young to sell. Ted (Jordi's Dad) mentioned it to me in passing and I was in touch with Jordi immediately. Scooped it before Ryan listed it. It's being shipped up -- can't wait to get it! :cheers:

Any experienced trials riders have some time to help me design/build an area at my new place to practice? :pray:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Very cool!
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

:thumbup: :cheers:
Bruce
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Rut Row wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:42 am Any experienced trials riders have some time to help me design/build an area at my new place to practice? :pray:
Don't know about that, but I would come and help ride it if you need more hours :lol2: :cheers:
Every day is a good day when you ride
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

That's great! Grats!

Patrick

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Rut Row wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:42 am
Boom Boom wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:36 am How about some pictures.....
will post some when it gets here. Jordi left it with Ryan Young to sell. Ted (Jordi's Dad) mentioned it to me in passing and I was in touch with Jordi immediately. Scooped it before Ryan listed it. It's being shipped up -- can't wait to get it! :cheers:

Any experienced trials riders have some time to help me design/build an area at my new place to practice? :pray:
You may want to ask Bruce about what my easiest sections look like before you go inviting
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr