I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

F*ck Sams Club tire polcy

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Laoch
DAMN Admin

F*ck Sams Club tire polcy

Post by Laoch »

Fuckin' corporate policy crap. On a four wheel drive (or AWD) they will not install just two tires. I understand all the mechanical crap on those systems, but seriously? I only need two tires, it's a POS car that we are jut trying to get through the winter.
I'm guessing they got sued in the past. I just see it as a BS upsell policy.

Also, why not mention that when I'm buying the tires online? When I'm standing there in the store waiting for the install is not the time. I have temper issues and SWMBO saw the look and had to step in. :lol2:

Solution- throw tires in truck bed, and take them home.
Stupit fookers, lost my business :deal: .
Bruce
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: F*ck Sams Club tire polcy

Post by J&J »

Laoch wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:59 pm I have temper issues and SWMBO saw the look and had to step in. :lol2:
:thumbup: Your doing good! I prolly would have ended up arguing with her too! :lol2:

Now take the two wheels off the truck & take them to Mr Tire. They just did 4 loose tires for me for $32.... mounted & balanced.
jgreene
DAMN Expert

Post by jgreene »

A lot of places have the same policy. I had to just take the two wheels for an SUV to Firestone not long ago.
Member R&T Club, and GMER
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

J&J wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:32 pm Now take the two wheels off the truck & take them to Mr Tire. They just did 4 loose tires for me for $32.... mounted & balanced.
I have a slightly different experience with Mr Tire. Took 4 tires to them to mount and balance. Price was 110 (SUV size) and they did not do it right - one tire was mounted in a wrong way (they have outside/inside). Had to wait for another 45 minutes. All process took around 2.5 hours by the appointment. And they tried to sell me the fake alignment. Would be great care of customer checking that, except.. 1) they wouldn't show me the results of the test - started to mumble, those are shared only when I do the alignment.. 2) I had alignment done couple of months ago and don't believe it was off already.
Last edited by Nobody on Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Every day is a good day when you ride
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

jgreene wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:51 pm A lot of places have the same policy. I had to just take the two wheels for an SUV to Firestone not long ago.
That's where I'm headed.
Bruce
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Mr Tire in frederick tried to get me to put rotors and pads on the front of my daughters car right after I had done the brakes myself. The pads were brand new. They got some balls, or something...
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Nobody wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:04 pm
J&J wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:32 pm Now take the two wheels off the truck & take them to Mr Tire. They just did 4 loose tires for me for $32.... mounted & balanced.
I have a slightly different experience with Mr Tire. Took 4 tires to them to mount and balance. Price was 110 (SUV size) and they did not do it right - one tire was mounted in a wrong way (they have outside/inside). Had to wait for another 45 minutes. All process took around 2.5 hours by the appointment. And they tried to sell me the fake alignment. Would be great care of customer checking that, except.. 1) they wouldn't show me the results of the test - started to mumble, those are shared only when I do the alignment.. 2) I had alignment done couple of months ago and don't believe it was off already.
Dang, depends on the store I guess. :shrug:
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

J&J wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:25 pm
Nobody wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:04 pm
Dang, depends on the store I guess. :shrug:
I went to this one: 2503 N. Franklin Road, Arlington, VA
Every day is a good day when you ride
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

They heard your accent and thought they could pull a fast one.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Bruce
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Laoch wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:33 am They heard your accent and thought they could pull a fast one.Image
sadly, I had the same thought. :dirtdog:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris