I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Website slow?

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Re: Website slow?

Post by Nobody »

It was fine during the day. Now it is slower again. It's nowhere near as bad as it was, but still..
Usually it loaded page/reloaded almost instantly. Now it is like 3-10 sec waiting time.

Edit: Posting this took around 50sec..
Every day is a good day when you ride
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

thanks. any others?

Phoo - what does the log say?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

Took me over 30 seconds to load the main page tonight
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

Rut Row wrote:thanks. any others?

I found a few times of slowness, no pattern I could see. Some really long times but mostly normal. That sql error is a good indicator, but I didn't add anything to look for that in my script.

If you want, I can email the full log to you. I km polling the site every fifteen minutes.

Thanks,

Patrick

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

phoo wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:15 am
Rut Row wrote:thanks. any others?

I found a few times of slowness, no pattern I could see. Some really long times but mostly normal. That sql error is a good indicator, but I didn't add anything to look for that in my script.

If you want, I can email the full log to you. I km polling the site every fifteen minutes.
no, with no pattern there's nothing to troubleshoot. thanks for doing it
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

So, there were serious delays when I started taking stats on Sept 5th. There were serious delays on the 6th, 7th, and 8th, too. But the delays of significance have gotten much better, and the duration of the longest delay is much shorter now. Whereas on the 6th I had a load time that was over two minutes (!!), the longest in the past three days was once it took 6 seconds but usually a load > 1s was less than 3. Yesterday (the 17th) only four loads took longer than a second and today there was only one so far. So hopefully whatever was going on is settling down.

Thanks,

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

phoo wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:54 pm So, there were serious delays when I started taking stats on Sept 5th. There were serious delays on the 6th, 7th, and 8th, too. But the delays of significance have gotten much better, and the duration of the longest delay is much shorter now. Whereas on the 6th I had a load time that was over two minutes (!!), the longest in the past three days was once it took 6 seconds but usually a load > 1s was less than 3. Yesterday (the 17th) only four loads took longer than a second and today there was only one so far. So hopefully whatever was going on is settling down.
:thumbup:
Ken
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Seems to be fine lately.
Every day is a good day when you ride