I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

I've had better days - rear ended

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Re: I've had better days - rear ended

Post by Nobody »

Marylander wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:27 pm I'm feeling pretty good now. I went to the gym on thursday and did some deadlifts plus I've been getting in my normal runs. So, I expect to complete the medical side of the claim next week. Considering that I literally got hit by a car I am feeling pretty good. I'm glad I wear my gear on or off the road...

I went by JT after lunch today just thinking I would check out the 690 Enduro, scoff at the price, and go home. Well, they had a slightly used 2017 with 17" wheels on it, just what I would want, sitting right near the door so I could hardly miss it. I have enjoyed my wr250x a bunch but wanted more motor. This is just about exactly that. Dang if I didn't put a deposit down:
https://www.jtmotorsports.net/inventory ... 4-2463108i

Now I've got to sell the wr250x.
:lol2:
congrats! :cheers:

When we are going to Tasker's to test it out? :killingme:
Every day is a good day when you ride
trialsrider
DAMN Expert

Post by trialsrider »

Marylander wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:27 pm I'm feeling pretty good now. I went to the gym on thursday and did some deadlifts plus I've been getting in my normal runs. So, I expect to complete the medical side of the claim next week. Considering that I literally got hit by a car I am feeling pretty good. I'm glad I wear my gear on or off the road...

I went by JT after lunch today just thinking I would check out the 690 Enduro, scoff at the price, and go home. Well, they had a slightly used 2017 with 17" wheels on it, just what I would want, sitting right near the door so I could hardly miss it. I have enjoyed my wr250x a bunch but wanted more motor. This is just about exactly that. Dang if I didn't put a deposit down:

Now I've got to sell the wr250x.
I had a 690 for a while. There a lot of Fun :roost:

My wife had it :dirtdog:
2019 Husqvarna TE250i
2014 KTM 350 XCF-W Six Days
2012 GASGAS 280 TXT Racing
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

:cheers:
Bruce
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Heh, no taskers while this thing is basically 'brand new'. It only has about 1,300 miles on it!

My wife can't complain too much as I'll be going down from 4 big bikes to 3 (have a couple little bikes too: ttr125 and xr80). This, of course, assumes the wr250x sells. I got it cheap and will sell it cheap so it should work out. Maybe I should keep it so I still have a dualsport that I'm ok seeing laying on its side on the trail.
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Cool, and
Ahh…. yeah, keep the 250! I don't think you will want to take the 690 where the 250 will go :knary:

Just sayin...

:shrug:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Wow! We will have to do some “adventure-motard” rides. Ill do my best to channel my inner MDubya
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Marylander wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:27 pm Dang if I didn't put a deposit down:
:killingme: :hi5: :hi5: :hi5:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Marylander wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:27 pm Dang if I didn't put a deposit down:
Atta boy!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.