I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Kids on Osets

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Kids on Osets

Post by Rut Row »

Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Kids on Osets

Post by Bucho »

Very cool!

The slightly older kids were pretty impressive hopping those big rocks!
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:04 pm Very cool!

The slightly older kids were pretty impressive hopping those big rocks!
thought so myself. I hope Caleb stays with it. He'll be an awesome rider if he does.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Bring Caleb to the Dover Pa MAVT event Aug 25 (yes saturday). Line 4 is a simple trail ride with some turns. Get him around other riders. Sunday they have a free play day so you could camp over saturday night and make a weekend of it. You could ride line 4 with him on your Beta or go borrow Big Birds 200 Beta for the weekend.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I wish he could be a little more excited about it.

I'm really trying not to push him. I've had one of his little friends also riding the bike. Her dad has plenty of $$. I was trying to urge him to buy his daughter a bike. I think they would both like it a lot more if they could ride together instead of taking turns w/ the same bike.

If my son would actually WANT to compete in trials I would be super happy about that.

We'll see. As long as I can get on the bike every so often and he has fun, then that's fine.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Phil I see this all the time. Kids do not want to be judged or fail. Best method I have watched is the parents ride and the kids ride the loop with them. Some want to be part of the action and not left out and start riding and others would sooner sit in the shade with a phone playing games. Can't win them all. Worst thing to do is push them into something they do not have a "want" to do. 50 bikes buzzing around and getting to see what the good adults can do might spike the dare devil in then to set goals of doing the same.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr