I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Help Janis (Nobody) find a new bike

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Re: Help Janis (Nobody) find a new bike

Post by Nobody »

Rut Row wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:58 pm
Nobody wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:22 pm We have strange relations and there are no fights over money between us :lol2:
you learn early that all money is hers? :angel:
Well, if I have enough for a dirt bike and for a daily beer dose, I'm fine :cheers:
Every day is a good day when you ride
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Nobody wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:34 am Well, thanks. But I haven't had much luck selling the DRZ yet, so it's postponed for now ;)
I don't think you fully understand how it works here in US of A. Step one in selling any bike is to first buy the new one. Step two is telling your wife you are selling the first one once you know the new one is going to work out. Step three is to keep them both.

:angel:
Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert

Post by Damage Inc. »

I went from a 2002 DRZ to a 2001 300exc. I know it's not a four stroke but with the right power valve tuning you can still lug up hills and through rock gardens etc. The only down side is no easy way to get a street tag and premix. I loved the DRZ for what it was and hated it for what it wasn't.
'00 KTM 300EXC Brakes just slow you down
'06 VTX1300r
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Skinny-J wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:22 pm
Nobody wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:34 am Well, thanks. But I haven't had much luck selling the DRZ yet, so it's postponed for now ;)
I don't think you fully understand how it works here in US of A. Step one in selling any bike is to first buy the new one. Step two is telling your wife you are selling the first one once you know the new one is going to work out. Step three is to keep them both.

I was thinking about that. But only if my son starts to ride. Otherwise no, I don't have really a place to store it and don't want to have a burden if I don't really need 2 bikes.
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Damage Inc. wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:31 pm I went from a 2002 DRZ to a 2001 300exc. I know it's not a four stroke but with the right power valve tuning you can still lug up hills and through rock gardens etc. The only down side is no easy way to get a street tag and premix. I loved the DRZ for what it was and hated it for what it wasn't.
I have a 300cc 2T in Latvia. I like it pretty much, but if I buy a new bike, I'll go for a 4T. I've never had a real 4T enduro bike and need a comparison :cheers:
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Skinny-J wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:22 pm Step three is to keep them both.
And... try to keep them all the same color & not all in the same place at the same time :angel:

:hi5:
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Skinny-J wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:22 pm

This man knows his shit!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

J&J wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:29 pm
Skinny-J wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:22 pm Step three is to keep them both.
And... try to keep them all the same color & not all in the same place at the same time :angel:

:hi5:
This strategy worked for almost 2 years when I bought the wr!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Nobody wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:43 pm I have a 300cc 2T in Latvia.
you need to find loaners for when we come over for your big DS ride.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Rut Row wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:13 pm
Nobody wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:43 pm I have a 300cc 2T in Latvia.
you need to find loaners for when we come over for your big DS ride.
Would love that. :cheers: