Help Janis (Nobody) find a new bike

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
User avatar
Laoch
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 2226
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:51 am
Contact:

Help Janis (Nobody) find a new bike

Post by Laoch » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:23 am

Because of this
I'm not too close to selling the DRZ yet, so it is too soon to celebrate my new bike :lol2:
Also I don't really see much candidates for my next bike. Perhaps don't know where to look
..
Janis- post up your must have list----4t 300 or bigger? Color :lol2:

http://www.bikefinds.com/
https://www.cycletrader.com/
http://www.southmountaincycleshop.com/
Bruce
2016 Freeride/'03 KLX 400/'13 CB500X

User avatar
Nobody
DAMN Expert
Posts: 392
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Help Janis (Nobody) find a new bike

Post by Nobody » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:31 am

Laoch wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:23 am
Because of this
I'm not too close to selling the DRZ yet, so it is too soon to celebrate my new bike :lol2:
Also I don't really see much candidates for my next bike. Perhaps don't know where to look
..
Janis- post up your must have list----4t 300 or bigger? Color :lol2:

http://www.bikefinds.com/
https://www.cycletrader.com/
http://www.southmountaincycleshop.com/
https://www.actionmotor.com/default.asp ... %20scooter
You almost got it - the color is irrelevant, I only want a reliable bike. Probably they all are good enough if cared. I don't care much about one being 2% lighter or other soaking whoops 5% better. And it to be an enduro bike, not mx.
Thanks for the links :thumbup:
Every day is a good day when you ride

User avatar
Skinny-J
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 1293
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:05 pm
Contact:

Re: Help Janis (Nobody) find a new bike

Post by Skinny-J » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:28 am

Janis,

See here: Honda 450X

I rode with Waterman at RAC on Saturday and he was telling me he still has this bike. He also has a sweet brand new Husky TE 300 so the 450 needs a new home and sounds right up your alley...

SJ

User avatar
Nobody
DAMN Expert
Posts: 392
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Help Janis (Nobody) find a new bike

Post by Nobody » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:34 am

Well, thanks. But I haven't had much luck selling the DRZ yet, so it's postponed for now ;)
Every day is a good day when you ride

User avatar
Bucho
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 4338
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:57 am
Contact:

Re: Help Janis (Nobody) find a new bike

Post by Bucho » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:27 pm

Nobody wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:34 am
Well, thanks. But I haven't had much luck selling the DRZ yet, so it's postponed for now ;)
You should probably stop posting vids of riding your bike through stuff like 495 rocks. That isn't going to help sell it...
Suzuki DR650
Beta Xtrainer

User avatar
Nobody
DAMN Expert
Posts: 392
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Help Janis (Nobody) find a new bike

Post by Nobody » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:39 pm

Bucho wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:27 pm
Nobody wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:34 am
Well, thanks. But I haven't had much luck selling the DRZ yet, so it's postponed for now ;)
You should probably stop posting vids of riding your bike through stuff like 495 rocks. That isn't going to help sell it...
I know I'm not the best seller in the world :lol2:

When first leaving home for a longer time I asked my wife to sell my 2 bikes and she did it in a week or so and got the price I asked. Probably should let her do it :killingme:
Every day is a good day when you ride

User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 8747
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: Help Janis (Nobody) find a new bike

Post by Rut Row » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:22 pm

Nobody wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:39 pm
When first leaving home for a longer time I asked my wife to sell my 2 bikes and she did it in a week or so and got the price I asked. Probably should let her do it :killingme:
and I'll bet that was the most fun she had in a long time! :killingme:
Ken
2019 Mystery Bike; EM Escape? Harley Road King? :shrug:
2014 Yamaha FZ-09 Adventure
2011 KTM 450 Xc-W Six Days (plated)
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

User avatar
J&J
DAMN Poohba
Posts: 785
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Help Janis (Nobody) find a new bike

Post by J&J » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:33 pm

Nobody wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:39 pm
and got the price I asked
Yeabut did she give you the money? :nono:




:lol2:

User avatar
Nobody
DAMN Expert
Posts: 392
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Help Janis (Nobody) find a new bike

Post by Nobody » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:22 pm

J&J wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:33 pm
Nobody wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:39 pm
and got the price I asked
Yeabut did she give you the money? :nono:

:lol2:
I don't really remember how we decided, but I think yes :thumbup:
We have strange relations and there are no fights over money between us :lol2:
Every day is a good day when you ride

User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 8747
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: Help Janis (Nobody) find a new bike

Post by Rut Row » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:58 pm

Nobody wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:22 pm
We have strange relations and there are no fights over money between us :lol2:
you learn early that all money is hers? :angel:
Ken
2019 Mystery Bike; EM Escape? Harley Road King? :shrug:
2014 Yamaha FZ-09 Adventure
2011 KTM 450 Xc-W Six Days (plated)
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests