I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DAMN T-Shirts

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: DAMN T-Shirts

Post by Laoch »

Nobody wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:26 pm Chopper's answer:
Gildan brand tee is the number one selling brand which we sell the most of , never have had a problem and we go through tens of thousands of these a year .
Most tees/brands are all the same cost except for when you get into the DriFit / Moisture Wicking type of material , 100% polyester .
NEXT Level is a nice higher end brand ( soft feel ) , add 1.25 to the cost of a Gildan T .

I like soft feel, do you? :cheers:
So....+1.25 for moisture wicking? If so, then yeah. Actually, the only thing that I would prefer is printing on both sides. Other than that :shrug:
Bruce
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Laoch wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:49 pm
Nobody wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:26 pm Chopper's answer:
Gildan brand tee is the number one selling brand which we sell the most of , never have had a problem and we go through tens of thousands of these a year .
Most tees/brands are all the same cost except for when you get into the DriFit / Moisture Wicking type of material , 100% polyester .
NEXT Level is a nice higher end brand ( soft feel ) , add 1.25 to the cost of a Gildan T .

I like soft feel, do you? :cheers:
So....+1.25 for moisture wicking? If so, then yeah. Actually, the only thing that I would prefer is printing on both sides. Other than that :shrug:
I believe it is for softer feel/higher quality cloth material NOT including the "DriFit / Moisture Wicking type of material , 100% polyester "
Every day is a good day when you ride
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

100% Polyester :dry:
100% Cotton :thumbup:
Agree, I read as three levels. If the soft one is cotton then go for it.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

J&J wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:16 pm 100% Polyester :dry:
100% Cotton :thumbup:
Agree, I read as three levels. If the soft one is cotton then go for it.
Wut he said.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Taylor
DAMN Expert

Post by Taylor »

You can’t go wrong with the Gildan T’s cotton. I bought them for company shirts last summer and they are holding up fine and are soft.
2012 Husky WR 125
2009 Husky TE 310
2001 Harley FLHR
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

you certainly can tell that is group has aged. Trailers vs tents; hotels vs camping and now whining about a nice soft cotton t-shirt. :killingme:

Another 10-years and you'll be b*tchin' about rocks and roots in the trail and only riding easy gravel roads! :jack:

BTW, I'm glad you're catching up with me! :lol2:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

The material is 60% cotton / 40% polyester.

For me it would be that "next level" +1.25 t-shirt printed on both sides.
Also give me the sizes you want if it's not yet noted in the first post.

I still don't know if we can mix the types of tees. But if we can't come to one type I'll ask him again. He seems to be real busy as he answers short and sometimes not all questions.
Rut Row wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:36 am Another 10-years and you'll be b*tchin' about rocks and roots in the trail and only riding easy gravel roads! :jack:

BTW, I'm glad you're catching up with me! :lol2:
Sure. It's not important where you at, the important thing it's to not be worse than others :cheers: :killingme:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

go with the majority and get the coton Ts. you can always do another order later.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Rut Row wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:56 pm go with the majority and get the coton Ts. you can always do another order later.
I sure will go with the majority, I'm just not sure yet which one that is ;)
But probably you're right, it's time to move on and start with the design based on the first offer. Hopefully we'll have soon the answers about sizes from other guys.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Nobody wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:04 pm
Rut Row wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:56 pm go with the majority and get the coton Ts. you can always do another order later.
I sure will go with the majority, I'm just not sure yet which one that is ;)
But probably you're right, it's time to move on and start with the design based on the first offer. Hopefully we'll have soon the answers about sizes from other guys.
We are a benevolent dictatorship here! The majority is whatever you say it is :lol2:
Ken