I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Forest riding in Latvia

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Forest riding in Latvia

Post by Nobody »

Just a vid from me riding around a neraby forest on my Gas Gas EC300. Not everywhere it is so clean of bushes, but anyway it shows at least a bit of most offroad conditions here. Some mud (just a little here), some sand, some bushes, fallen trees and places left after logging.
No rocks! :lol2:
We have some places with rocks also, but it is pretty rare.
Every day is a good day when you ride
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: Forest riding in Latvia

Post by Wingfixer »

Dood! You need to bring that 3hundy to the States!!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Not particularly easy now. Easier would be to buy another one :D.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Nice!

When are you hosting the next ride and inviting us over?
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Skinny-J wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:12 pm Nice!

When are you hosting the next ride and inviting us over?
Haha, if anyone wants to come - you're welcome. I need to learn the place better though, got lost and asked for directions at one moment :killingme:

But.. the thing is.. I'm going back to U.S. next monday ;)
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Nice.
I noticed no real trails just "breaking bush" and a lot of the area looks like it was logged out. That can leave a nasty tangle of branches, etc on the ground.
Also, I spent some time in Germany and the locals hated it when we got on the walking paths in the Grünwald, , they would yell and throw stuff :lol2: Not a problem in Latvia?
Bruce
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Not really. Some could get annoyed and call a police (which also is not a problem if you don't stay on a spot for a long time), but in this area it is unlikely. To have someone to throw anything at you you have to be really lucky or a real dick :lol2: . Germany is waay too law abiding! :screwy:

Yes, no real trails except the last sandy ones. Was just going around in search of something :). Lost the left radiator guard instead :D. Will go out again tomorrow and try to find it. I have a suspicion I lost it at the place with lots of branches and stumps. Heard one crack better than others but didn't pay attention.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Yanis, I just watched the video again and I'm more jealous about the riding area you have in your back yard! But! As I was watching the video I kept saying "STAND UP YANIS, STAND UP!!" :lol2:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Wingfixer wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:26 pm Yanis, I just watched the video again and I'm more jealous about the riding area you have in your back yard! But! As I was watching the video I kept saying "STAND UP YANIS, STAND UP!!" :lol2:
Well, I was standing as much as I can and in places where needed. But my hands won't hold long periods of standing and accelerating/climbing, so I'm combining :)
Yesterday had more riding and found a place with nice sandy trails and climbs. Some of it is in this short video I made for an old psychedelic Latvian song for my friends who also know this song.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Cool Yanis! Glad you got the chance to ride your old smoker
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200