I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

New toy

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Re: New toy

Post by Marylander »

The WR is now titled/tagged. I only spent about 15 minutes in the MVA. I was going to load the progressive app on my phone, in case they wanted me to show insurance proof, before getting called up but I didn't have time. I also turned in the sorento tags in that time.
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

The Sorento is getting inspected tomorrow. I drove it over and dropped it off today.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

juddspaintballs wrote:The Sorento is getting inspected tomorrow. I drove it over and dropped it off today.
Cool, was the problem that sensor? Starting good now?
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

I'm not sure, yet. I decided to let the shop take care of the repair, whether it's starter or sensor. All I did was roll down my driveway to start it up and drove it on over. Good thing I didn't stall.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

I hope, by buying the sorento, you haven't been cursed with my laziness. :nono: Also hoping it doesn't require too much diagnosis time for the shop. I've got to get my cbr in to the shop to track down an electrical issue that I haven't figured out (headlight dim at start up, bike stalls if you use the turn signals, headlights may brighten up if you hit a good bump). Some kind of short/loose connection that I haven't been able to find.
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

My laziness on that project is because in the last 3 weeks I put a transmission in my car, put new struts on my car, put inner and outer tie rods on my car, put upper and lower control arms on both sides on my wife's suburban, put inner and outer tie rod ends on my wife's suburban, put shocks on my wife's suburban, put front tires on the suburban and rear tires on my car, and got an alignment done on both the suburban and my car. I'm tired of wrenching on vehicles for a few weeks and it's easier to sit at work making OT while the shop goes through the hassle of fixing it.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Yeah, I didn't think you were actually getting lazy... ;)